Chains!! Teen Resort Roleplay? O///A

"Just take it easy, man. We're all in a weird situation right now. Perverted jokes don't help anyone." Daniel glanced at Amelia. "But sorry for losing my cool."

"And thanks Amelia for telling us where our suitcase is, but sadly, we don't know where the boat is, don't worry we'll find it, even if I do have to carry this lug about the beach..."

Amelia laughed and pointed to the sun. "The boat was there, they dropped off all suitcases there, you should be able to find it!"

Amelia kissed Daniel on his lips for a few seconds, "You're lucky you're cute!" she said.

Simon faked a gag, but again Primrose kicked him in the shins. "Thanks guys!" she yelled. "C'mon dude, your turn to carry me around,"

Simon took 'carry' the wrong way. He picked her up and carried her bridal style. "Where to?" he asked, suddenly very serious, of course he had a bit of a smirk...

Primrose blushed and pointed to the sun as Amelia did.

Daniel shook his head in amusement after them. "They're going to be in love soon." He turned to Amelia and picked her up, bridal-style. He kissed her gently for a long time.

Amelia nodded in agreement and kissed Daniel back softly and whispered "I love you Daniel Crayson..."

Simon yelled out into the distance, "We heard that!!" and Primrose blushed. "But what if they're telling the truth? What if we do fall in love?" Primrose asked.

Simon stayed silent. But a smirk grew on his face. "Why, do you want that to happen or somethin'?" another kick to the shins.

They kept arguing when they reached the boat, he carefully put me down and I grabbed the suitcase. He picked me up again. "Where to now?" she felt herself blushing. "Our apartment thingy?"

"Let's eat something thise devils put in the suitcase!" she scavengend around in the luggage. "How about chicken? We just need to broil it then Voilá!"

Simon carried her to the house carefully, "Y'know even with the suitcase you're not that heavy..." she smiled genuinely. It was almost like he enjoyed her company, which of course he was stuck with either way.

"Yeah, I think it is. Or Simon's fart put it out." giggled Amelia. "We can go and collect firewood if you want Daniel."

She sat up and waited for his response.

Prim blushed, she nodded in thanks and ran to the door, well tried before remembering she was chained to someone and got pulled back Simon caught her. "Slow down little one..." he said. He walkedtowards the door with Prim trailing behind.

"Okay then let's collect a couple of sticks and twigs to burn." said Amelia. She walked out the cave just like Primrose forggeting she was chained to Daniel. She richocheted back and bumped into Daniel. "Ow! Gosh!" she said rubbing her head. "Your legs are hard!"

Daniel laughed and kissed her head. He then took her hand and walked out of the cave into the bright sunshine.

Amelia took Daniel's strong hand and walked out into the sunshine with him, "I don't care how long we're here for, I just want you with me."

Prim was still blushing, they opened the door. Simon opened the suitcase. "Nice, we got some meat in here!!" he smiled, "Would you please cook this?" she scowled at him and rolled her eyes, she grabbed it and plopped it on a frying pan. "Happy?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back