Chains!! Teen Resort Roleplay? O///A

"Well, it's not like you have a choice." giggled Amelia. She collected more twigs and hopped on Daniel's back piggy-back style. "I'm tired! Can you carry me home?"

Primrose was silent, she flipped the meat. She heard a howl, "What's that?"

Simon smirked, "What? The sound of your beating heart when we're around?" kick to the shin. "Jokes, Jokes."

Primrose heard it again, "I think a tornado is coming..."

Name: Kaylee White

*Story: She wanted to get away from her parents and her so called friends and just hopped on a boat. She blacked out from to much drinking now she is here

Personality:Flirty,Bubbly,and Risky

Appearance (Pic Preferred):
tumblr_lj8tjlcpIC1qhba3ao1_500_thumb.png

Chained to: a random person

Other:She is a addicted to meth and pot

Amelia ran with Daniel as fast as they could to the cave and she closed up the cave entrance.

[MENTION=2669]TheCreativeUsername[/MENTION] Someone put in a charry

[MENTION=2605]TheJoker[/MENTION] reply. :)

Name: Koa Marina

Story: It was his Birthday party and his friends were sending him on a trip he didnt know where and didnt want to go but he thinks his friends drugged him and he fell asleep

Personality:Sleepy,protective, loveing

Chained to: doesnt care thinks it a girl

Other:Likes to surf, doesnt like being drugged,loves weight lifting and martial arts

GuyInBanzaiPipeline.jpg

*((Urge to make another character!))

Name: Raven Riia

Story: She doesn't really remember that much about what happened, She knew she had a few drinks and some people were giving her a headache with party blowers, that's about it. Someone must have drugged her.

Personality: Adventurous, doesn't put her guard down easily, caring when she wants to be,

Chained To: Koa

Other: Likes all sports pretty much, but especially shot put, discus, javelin and swimming.

bigstockphoto_Smiling_Girl_658115.jpg

looks up to see where the heck he is moves his hand to scratch his head but his hand is held back "what the heck" looks at the person hes chained to "Who the heck are you"

"I have a nail file, somewhere!" with her free hand she unzipped the thing on her suitcase and got out the file. "UGH! normally this works!" she filed until there were near sparks.

"It depends on what you're hearing," she said, her voice lowering. "Want to have a go? I can't get this damn thing off," she said glaring at the hand-cuffs.

"Rocks don't work either," she tugged at the chain, it had barely made a scratch. "Anyway," she slowly moved towards the window, "Seems like a tornado is coming..." she replied. "So, you are correct, it is wind. Good for you."

"No need to gloat, is there a table? If there isn't we've gotta go under the bed. Probably riddled with cobwebs. Oh well," she sighed and spotted a table. "I'd say you didn't have to stay if you didn't want to, but you can't really leave, can ya?"

"I know right!" she mock-shocked. "Just come on, unless you wanna be swept up in that thing..." she rolled under the bed. sighing. She didn't remember why she'd even agreed to this. Why she'd agreed to being chained to someone. "This so annoying..." she murmured.

Simon got under the table, dragging Prim along. "C'mon slow-poke, or you're gonna die" he said blatantly.

"You're gonna die if you don't shut ya damn mouth," she scowled and yanked the chain. "Just shut up, let me cook your damn food"

Name:Shane Williams

*Story: she was told by her parents that if she continued parting to move out so she did then she took this trip got drunk and blacked out

Personality: flirty, hyper, ever changing mood

Appearance (Pic Preferred):

View attachment 7576

Chained to: dunno

Other: BUBBLES

Users who are viewing this thread

Back