Chains!! Teen Resort Roleplay? O///A

"Daniel!" cried Amelia as she fell with him. She watched as his stomach rose and fell. "I think you're okay." she whispered. She lifted Daniel up and carried him deeper into the island.

Daniel felt sick, even in an unconscious state. His head was pounding, his stomach was stabbing at the rest of his organs.

Amelia stopped when she knew she was safe from rain and the cold. She built a nice shelter inside an empty cave.

She built a warm fire and a bed out of many palm tree leaves and sand for pillows. Amelia rested with Daniel on the bed, because she didn't have a choice.

When Daniel finally awoke, he was on a bed made of palm trees with Amelia next to him. He felt back to normal. He noticed all she had down with their shelter. He leaned over and kissed Amelia's cheek lightly. "Thank you," he whispered.

Daniel kissed her cheek lightly. She had never been kissed before. It was a excitment for her.

At first, Amelia was speechless and quiet but then she nodded and laid down on Daniel's stomach and fell asleep.

Daniel stayed awake for a while after that. He didn't want anything to happen to the girl who just saved him. He wasn't going to let anything happen to her.

Amelia woke up and checked on Daniel he was awake.

She inspected every little bone in his body to make sure he was okay and fit.

"Daniel we are going to need food, you'll need to go fruit picking with me." she said.

Daniel nodded. "But we shouldn't go until it stops raining." He touched her cheek and softly rubbed his thumb across it.

Amelia blushed and nodded.

"It is raining, you do have a good point."

Amelia scooted closer to Daniel and leaned her head on his shoulder.

He wraps his arms protectively around her. "We should probably get to know each other while we're chained together."

"That's true, I mean who knows, we may be stuck here forever!" said Amelia.

"Well... what do you want in a girl?" she asked.

"In a girl, I want someone who will call me out when I'm wrong, but will also be there and support me, as I would do for her. Oh, and I like a sense of humor."

"Oh, what I want in a guy is honesty, humor, and being strong." she said as she lied down on Daniel's lap.

I get to make a dude for my charrie... D>

Name: Simon Keller

*Story: Nah, too bored

Personality: Smart, helpful, strong, tough yet romantic

Appearance (Pic Preferred):
066-1.jpg

Chained to: Takers? (Just in case another guy comes in xp)

Other: A nerd, but has awesome survival skillz!!

"I sure bet you are!" giggled Amelia. The rain had stopped but the weather, somehow had become colder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back