• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Cats in the Australian Wild

DemonKitten

Handler of Souls, Destroyer of Hearts
Clans in the Australian Wild

• Current Situation

The Warrior cats have always remained the same being in an area of England knowing the same creatures etc, but now they have taken root in the outback. These cats are in a world new to us (well in accordance to this series) and with animals that make pretty cool potential warrior names.

New Herbs, New Sickness, New DANGERS!

A New idea to explore and create!

As GM, I will put in random events to cause havoc for the clans or help your individual cats reach their potential. Are you ready to venture into the wild and join one of the three unique clans??

(Herb list is coming and roleplay may start early or at max in five days)

Prophecy?

Sickness will curse the lands

Of three that cannot amends

Swamps, trees, and deserts

arise from them separate

cures that when combined

heals the lands in time.

Last edited by a moderator:
rileyfelder said:
Omw this looks really cool, I'm so down for this!!
We would love to have you!!! Jinx helped me so interest is always good to see. Makes me feel accomplished lol

[QUOTE="Creepypasta Hound]I'm in mate! ( :D )

[/QUOTE]
Come on and join! We would love to have you!

Hmm, this certainly does look rather interesting.. I loved the Warrior Cats series and I do live in Australia...

[QUOTE="Setsuna Kita]Hmm, this certainly does look rather interesting.. I loved the Warrior Cats series and I do live in Australia...

[/QUOTE]
Then perhaps you can contribute if you see something we can add. We mainly did research ourselves

DemonKitten said:
Then perhaps you can contribute if you see something we can add. We mainly did research ourselves
Certainly, for starters I can suggest dangers and such, also possibly prey.

[QUOTE="Setsuna Kita]Certainly, for starters I can suggest dangers and such, also possibly prey.

[/QUOTE]
Yes! You can check our items area and see if there is anything you would add as well as maybe some plants, but of course you do not have to. You can simply join and that would be great

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Setsuna Kita]I could be Queen

[/QUOTE]
Yes you could. Idk if that is a question but you can

[QUOTE="Setsuna Kita]Yeah, sorry I was meaning to suggest that I could be a queen as the quiz thingy suggests

[/QUOTE]
Lol, no worries

[QUOTE="Setsuna Kita]I'll take Queen/Leader position

[/QUOTE]
at the same time? By the way, it will be leader of dustclan and so enemies with Cougarstar

[QUOTE="Setsuna Kita]hmm, in that case, I'll just take Queen. Golden is more suited for Forest/moss

[/QUOTE]
You are welcome to make more, but in that case queen is always open ;)

HoneyPhantomhive said:
Sounds fun :D I'd like to take a spot as a medicine cat if it's still open.
Med apprentices are, but no actual med cat. I can make my med cat for dustclan apprentice if needed though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back