• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Cats in the Australian Wild

HoneyPhantomhive said:
I don't mind being a med apprentice as well if that's what's open. I can also just be a regular warrior/apprentice if needed x3
Med apprentices in all areas is open so just pick your clan and make your cats!! Just be sure to read the stuff about the code so that it doesn't all double code

We are starting today! There may be a medicine cat position available and there is a leader position available. This will always be open so come join

Leader of Dustclan available

Deputy of Woodclan available

Medicine Cat of Mossclan available

HoneyPhantomhive said:
If we really need a med cat in Mossclan I can just bump Silverpaw up to medicine cat.
If you want to you can and I will edit my rp post cause I just said they were off at the moment lol

We are still looking for a brave dustclan leader to guide the brave cats of the dry plains

Are there any spots remaining? I'm Warriors trash, and I've been needing to get my urges out for a while now with some new characters.

xD​

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]

Are there any spots remaining? I'm Warriors trash, and I've been needing to get my urges out for a while now with some new characters.

xD​

[/QUOTE]
All main positions are close but more warriors are always welcome (and apprentices/elders)

DemonKitten said:
All main positions are close but more warriors are always welcome (and apprentices/elders)
Cool, thanks! I'm fine with either positions so I'll be making my characters soon! :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back