• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Casual] Starlight Academy OOC and CS chatroom

TL;DR version, bank stealth went to shit, Aaron basically GTAVed us a police car, Rue reprogrammed the robot that was loose in the academy to help, Miku and Elisa are gonna move the money, and Ano is taking care of the banks robots , even shorter version shit hit the fan

@VenomSlayer

TL;DR version, bank stealth went to shit, Aaron basically GTAVed us a police car, Rue reprogrammed the robot that was loose in the academy to help, Miku and Elisa are gonna move the money, and Ano is taking care of the banks robots , even shorter version shit hit the fan

@VenomSlayer

Umm, the robot was invisible in the system... and can't interact with the people... i made it pass through an AI...

But sure, can make Elisa do that. Kookie, though the robot thing is gonna piss me off, like a stain on a shirt. Just pure annoying.

(( soz. ))

If you somehow haven't noticed already, I've been off the roleplay for a considerable amount of time now. And that time is only going to increase.

I've got so much on my plate now to the point that posting on RP Nation is more of a chore than the brief escape it was in the beginning - so I've decided to take a break. A long one.

What this means for the roleplay, I'm no longer able to govern it. Whenever it lives on or dies is up to you guys now.

Thanks for making my evenings a little more interesting, @Camilton @VenomSlayer @RunicFollower @Rosehaven17 @LumaThePhoenix @everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back