• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom /Casual] Pokemon: Adventures in Sinnoh!

Sunstone said:
Also will we interact with the other group at all if we split up?
Not entirely. We are still all going to the same places, but not literally all together.

[QUOTE="Underswap Papyrus]True dat m9. <------- FULL SENTENCE!!! :P

[/QUOTE]
I feel like you were mocking me, but I think you misunderstand. I meant it takes me awhile to make post because I LIKE to write in complete sentences. Not that you have to.

I don't appreciate the jab at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Wild Imagination]The other group will be Sunstone, underswap, and maddking. It's going to be uneven, but I wanted the only other girl with me.

[/QUOTE]
Sorry mate, me and demn are actually friends outside of this and id much rather be with someone that can rp next to my skills

I also don't think that demn joined the rp when that post was made, and if she did that's not who she was talking about I think

Alrigh

Maddkingg said:
Sorry mate, me and demn are actually friends outside of this and id much rather be with someone that can rp next to my skills
Alright that's fine she can be you you guys (:

Sunstone said:
Casual - Primal instinct[/url]
I like the idea and I think it could do very well. But I noticed that your RP was in the Dice forum, which is one of the lowest trafficked forums, meaning no one actually goes there. So you will find it hard to get anyone to notice your roleplay there.

Oh ok, but I'm working on a dice system for it so I just wanted to put it in the aproppriatte category, do you want to have any part in it or have any ideas?

@Sunstone ... I'm writing to let you know I think that your role playing performance is incompatible with this roleplay, I fully understand that this is your first detailed role play, but if you are truly new to role playing I would suggest checking out roleplays labeled "Simple" then when you feel most comfortable move on to Casual, and then Detailed. As a beginner, detailed roleplays should not be you first medium. I think you continuing to be in this roleplay has become a nuisance to everyone involved in the roleplay, and I am dropping you from it. Good luck in your future endeavors and please understand this is not malicious in any way. Thank you.

This was a decision everyone felt needed to be made and as the GM and Admin of this role play, I have to look out for their best interests.

@LB58

@demnkiller

@Maddkingg

@Zy That Guy

@Underswap Papyrus

I'm writing to let you know I think that your role playing performance is incompatible with this roleplay. You have been booted and you are to not make any further posts to this thread. Thank you.

Alright well thanks for accepting me in the first place, maybe I'll come back to this later. I'm not new to roleplaying but I'm new to detailed roleplays, anyways thanks for tolerating me who,r you did

Anyways I've been allowed to make a farewell post, I hope to return in the future when I have more skill and maybe even do other roleplays with you guys as I think almost everyone in this group is someone I would like to rp with in the future, thanks for having me and tolerating me while you did. This was my first detailed thread and I will remember this place and check back from time to time. Thanks for being my first detailed roleplay and for helping and inspiring me, anyways nice meeting you guys and I bid you au revior! <3 keep calm and get dunked on guys!

Wait wait wait, can I make a farewell post? Well if I can, I do not understand why I was booted. To make it so that groups are even? Not a good roleplayer? "Incompatible" doesn't really give me a wide perspective of what I need to change. I just couldn't find any roleplays like this one, and I thought "Hey! I love pokemon and know lots about it! Maybe I will be able to join." But I guess my performence wasn't good enough. Farewell then, to you all.

[QUOTE="Underswap Papyrus]Wait wait wait, can I make a farewell post? Well if I can, I do not understand why I was booted. To make it so that groups are even? Not a good roleplayer? "Incompatible" doesn't really give me a wide perspective of what I need to change. I just couldn't find any roleplays like this one, and I thought "Hey! I love pokemon and know lots about it! Maybe I will be able to join." But I guess my performence wasn't good enough. Farewell then, to you all.

[/QUOTE]
Papyrus what you needed is to stop making one liners, almost everything you did involved one liners. this RP is Detailed not simple or Causal, you are meant to right a paragraph or two. Wild gave a lot of lean way with amount stuff you did wrong but if you don't like what i'm saying talk to Wild and ask what you did wrong, also this the most you have ever posted under one reply.

Beginner tips.

1. describe the scene instead of making the character talk first

2. Find something for your character to do, instead of just asking a question you could describe how he's floating or whatever

3. Put some detail into the post. No matter what your character is doing describe it in detail. I.E. Sunstone is floating above the water. That just sounded bland. While Sunstone looked around he wondered what swimming was so he did what he could think of he started to float above the water thinking he was doing it correctly.

Thanks for the tips. I think that's what put me over the edge and realized what I was posting was shit. You may have single handedly put me on the path to improving my role playing skills man, thank you so much for lecturing past me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back