• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom /Casual] Pokemon: Adventures in Sinnoh!

Lol I was worried nobody posted for a few hours ITS SO LONG OMG

Pls excuse impatient frick brain

people might be sleeping or Doing other Rps. i'm busy with Work right now so your on own, my advice is to Fix your Character Sheet as it is Confusing as Fucking Hell.

Sunstone said:
Oh damn your right i
if your on a computer, copy and Paste the Code that Wild put their, it should make easy as it is a good lay out, Also make your story more Interesting.

I fixed it, good luck with work tho. I'm probably years younger than anyone else here, I have 0 work except a farmers market every Thursday xD

Sunstone said:
I fixed it, good luck with work tho. I'm probably years younger than anyone else here, I have 0 work except a farmers market every Thursday xD
it looks better very good, also take the gif of evee and put it in character sheet, tell Wild what you did and you will be golden. take care cause i need to finish up and go home to sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's everyone's best time for rping?

Mine is late at night when I'm on my iPhone and from 3, 4, or 5 during the afternoon when I'm on my laptop

All we've done is went to bed that's it. Wild would inform you if she didn't want to keep this going I've been in plenty of her rps so I would know.

K like I said I'm super impatient. Bear with me, or doge with me whatever is chill with you fam I just don't sleep at night xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back