• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom /Casual] Pokemon: Adventures in Sinnoh!

I

Sunstone said:
K like I said I'm super impatient. Bear with me, or doge with me whatever is chill with you fam I just don't sleep at night xD
It happens man.

have you checked out my Martian roleplay? It's basically a continuation of the Matt Damon movie/ the Andy weir book it's my first roleplay so it's weak as frick but here's the link if your interested Detailed - The Martian

Wild Imagination] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37857-lb58/ said:
@LB58[/URL]
@Zy That Guy

@Maddkingg

@Sunstone

Are you guys alright? Or are we just confused on what to do next because if so, currently all have all fled the lake and are on route 201 because Melanie used smog on the Psyduck..
i think we should just train up our Pokemon then come back to the Lake.

anyways should i use a dice roll for catching weakened pokemon? that might make it interesting.

Sunstone said:
anyways should i use a dice roll for catching weakened pokemon? that might make it interesting.
Hmm. No that would just make it complicated, and now that we have (2) more people it'll be hard to keep track of it all. But no worries, I've done this plenty of times and I know what a Pokemon should be weak enough to catch. (:

whatever floats your boat, i think it might be more complicated but having the attacks and captures done by dice rolls would make it a bit more balanced for my taste but if you dont wont to please dont

Sunstone said:
whatever floats your boat, i think it might be more complicated but having the attacks and captures done by dice rolls would make it a bit more balanced for my taste but if you dont wont to please dont
I fully get what your saying, but to preserve my sanity and patience let's no. ^_^ ||

LB58 said:
You can initiate it if you'd like. Maybe say something like "Alright guys I think he's gone...? Or something (;

Last edited by a moderator:
The other group will be Sunstone, underswap, and maddking. It's going to be uneven, but I wanted the only other girl with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back