• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's kind of late to ask now but what time zones are you guys in? 'Cause most of the time I'm asleep when you guys are posting, and I don't really want to miss the plot lol

Don't worry about it, you should get some rest.

@Nico I see xD I stayed up until one for a few days in a row and started developing dark eye bags. Might've been the computer also, but it was kind of a shock when I looked in the mirror in the morning.

Est. It's hard for us because when you guys wanna stay up late, it's already late here! We gotta push the envelope to go with the flow!

I'm always up late. I'd be up later on here if my mother hadn't locked my wifi at a certain time >.>

XenTheEpic said:
May I take part in this?
I think Nico has said we're always accepting, so you can make a CS and the GMs will then accept it or not

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]I think Nico has said we're always accepting, so you can make a CS and the GMs will then accept it or not

[/QUOTE]
Can I see the CS and GM layout please I'm new here from tapatalk.

I can give you the link in a moment. Nico, Pine, and Clementine are our three GMs and I believe Pine is in charge of accepting characters.

I think there's been news of Tapatalk acting weird and they were working on fixing stuff.

Dunno when that's getting fixed.

@XenTheEpic

Sign-Up Thread

Just keep in mind everything in the first post

I don't know how far apart we all are in terms of timezone, but I'm glad we still get to catch up and talk to each other. cx

lol I'm in Illinois. I don't mind tossing it out there :3

It's 8:10 PM right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back