• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Same!!!! I liked the cast for the movie too!

Though I'm liking what I've seen for the TV show as well. I just can't wait either way!!!

I saw a role play for Shadowhunter that was simple and I was like in my head "omg wow this looks really well thought out for a simple role play" before I knew it was a fandom.

I'm still vaguely interested though.

30 pages of stuff, maybe more lol. Oh, we get to plan monster encounters but we have the consult the GMs first. But you might have been notified about that already so, don't mind me if you did

On a side note: Logan's family just got a bit bigger :D

Actually, if the new plot is going to feature Nyx as the villain, I don't think Thanatos or Hypnos will be on the demigod side, seeing as they're her sons.

Hmmmm...... he's pretty cool..... but I need a villains whos classy, witty, sarcastic. A villain who has as much class as Barney Stintson from how I met your mother! lol

Thanatos is too loyal to hades, hes on the gods side.

Yeah, that makes sense. As for Hypnos, I think he'd be too much of a coward to choose a side, but I might be reading his character wrong.

@G4hardcore True, true xD I was hoping that there'd be some character conflict and some god conflict as a result, but I guess not for this arc

Nico, I have a question about this quest. How many of us are going to go? Or is that a secret that I should wait for the GMs to divulge when the ball gets rolling?

Yeah, I think he got accepted a while ago? Unless my memory serves me wrong (which it often does, so don't mind my senile ramblings)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back