• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
permanentjetlag said:
omg I can't believe I missed all of the shipping stuff and essentially came back to grAPE DRANK AGAIN LOL.
andy x petra yep I like *nods*

also I would not mind a ship with Griffon lAUGHS

Also @Flare 's chapter is not awful o m g.

But seriously
@Pine ?? That... that is completely awful, I can can't believe that Google would override intellectual rights to something like that... ughh
Seee?! Someone likes the Andy x Petra ship. ;D

He's the daylight tulip to her midnight orchids. (<3.<3)

Thank you, @permanentjetlag

Hello! I was curious, and I wanted to know if any characters were in relationships... I like gossip.

Also, I'm posting my character tomorrow, hopefully she will be accepted by Pine. :)

Alrighty. Is that allowed on this thread, by the way? Again... Just curious ;3 I don't mean that it will go any farther, but jw.

Of course! We all love romance, though when the clothes come off time to fade to black xP

@Clementine omg I have no idea at the moment since I sort of just threw her in with everyone yesterday??

I'm actually more curious as to who you guys would ship her with looking at character sheets or will ship her with when things get going lolol!

*squishes @Pine 's face* shushushu I know you don't like the shipping bro let us have our fun c;

They put her on the list for Derrick earlier lol

-

Guys, so my not boyfriend came over and I read to my characters xD It was super embarrassing but he wanted to know lmao

Clementine said:
They put her on the list for Derrick earlier lol
-

Guys, so my not boyfriend came over and I read to my characters xD It was super embarrassing but he wanted to know lmao
Crap does that mean I'm in trouble?

I kept stopping and making sure he was still interested then I played their theme songs and layed on his shoulder singing them to him.

It was sorta cute I guess

Haha of course not, what do you mean? xD @Seanzah Angel

Omg I saw that, totally not opposed but so many people were like, "dERRICK IS CUTE" lol don't wanna break any hearts wink wink

don't mind me I'm a dork that's been given way too much sugar by bad influences friends

Your not boyfriend huh? ;D jkjk that's really very sweet actually omg. Agreed with Nico, totally a keeper.

Clementine said:
I kept stopping and making sure he was still interested then I played their theme songs and layed on his shoulder singing them to him.
It was sorta cute I guess

Haha of course not, what do you mean? xD @Seanzah Angel
Oh, I thought you meant he read through the In Character Role Play page. Which, of course, Andrew and Petra are getting just a little flirty maybe?

But since he didn't I guess I don't have to worry... :P

Also, Jetlag and Nico are right. Total keeper. Even better if he's a
beekeeper because he'll get home saying "HONEY I"M HOME!

We should put them in a scene together some time and see if it works! :)

& yeah. He's not my boyfriend yet lmao I mean, he practically is but we just haven't made it official. I'm uh, picky, really picky lmao

& Seanzah, oh no that's perfect because I'm totally rooting for the Andrew x Petra ship to sail lol

Clementine said:
We should put them in a scene together some time and see if it works! :)
& yeah. He's not my boyfriend yet lmao I mean, he practically is but we just haven't made it official. I'm uh, picky, really picky lmao

& Seanzah, oh no that's perfect because I'm totally rooting for the Andrew x Petra ship to sail lol
Good. > :)

I'm totally up for that, let's do it! c: Actually I think according to your last post with him they probably ended up near each other so anytime you feel like it really!

Also they probably already know each other at least a little since Griffon's been there for around a year now and is a full-timer! Hmm yes if you'd like to see if that goes anywhere I would be totally fine with that haha!

& that is really good actually omg. Too many people aren't picky enough and then end up in relationships they don't really want in the first place lmao. Best of luck to you in that situation! o v o

@Seanzah Angel *slow claps* smh that was horrible lol

the smile I cracked was totally an "oh god why"

permanentjetlag said:
I'm totally up for that, let's do it! c: Actually I think according to your last post with him they probably ended up near each other so anytime you feel like it really!
Also they probably already know each other at least a little since Griffon's been there for around a year now and is a full-timer! Hmm yes if you'd like to see if that goes anywhere I would be totally fine with that haha!

& that is really good actually omg. Too many people aren't picky enough and then end up in relationships they don't really want in the first place lmao. Best of luck to you in that situation! o v o

@Seanzah Angel *slow claps* smh that was horrible lol

the smile I cracked was totally an "oh god why"
I TOLD YOU MY CHEESE IS THICK!

I'm so cheesy,

my cheap jokes so easy,

make people laugh until they wheezy,

make the stuck-up people all queasy,

and it makes the pizza extra greasy.

Word.

Okay! Sounds good. Besides probably better to get him away before Jacob and Cyra get there. Derrick is not very fun around Zeus's kids xD

& thank you! He's such a sweet heart :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back