• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GinjaGen said:
I see you've done it before though (8))
Those days are past me now, I try to leave them behind.

Just in case my question gets buried under the next thousand and one posts, imma slap it up copy paste style so it's visible on this page.

-My post (for the gms)

Any chance I could write in a monster that slips into the camp through the creek as a conflict to give me (and whoever else is interested) a little action? Also it could be the foundation for whatever big conflict the story is driven by, as a kind of "Attack on the camp" thing to set off the questions as to "Who has it in for the camp and the demigods?". It could provide a mini crisis and some conversation topics for everyone in the RP as well (very salesmen like of me, I know). Maybe the monster could be an inside job from a camper who secretly hates the gods and the demigods, idk just brainstorming I guess.

I know monsters generally cant get into the camp, but I'm struggling to think of any other way to bring some conflict into the story from within the camp without having my guy go to the oracle for whatever reason to receive a quest, but I'm hesitant to even ask for that as I know that quests given by the oracle are few and far between and I don't want to be the "My character is a special snowflake" guy who just waltzes into the big house and receives the first prophecy in a couple years.

It's not that I have a problem with the pace right now, I'm enjoying the RP so far, dialogue is great, chilling with other peoples characters ain't so bad IMO, but I'm dying to write in some power usage.

Please don't get me wrong here, I'm not trying to rush the story or anything, if you guys (gms) want to have a solid week or two of just straight up interaction that's fine with me, but if you're open to having some early conflict then I'd be one happy Ca......

no, I'm not doing that pun, not...... ever..... again.

@HunterJJ Maybe I'm being presumptuous, but if that idea gets okayed, it'd be cool if it involved my character. Honestly, I was going to have her come to the camp for the first time with monsters close behind basically driving her toward it.

Are monsters NPCs that the GMs play?

Well I can make that part of the conflict that is happening today in RP.

give me a min to finish this thing I'm doing and I'll type up the first quest/plot thing. It leads up tot he big bad.

Alright so what we've come up for the first quest/sub-plot. Is that Hermes's Caudacus has been stolen.

steevenajj said:
It was nice to meet you all, a very welcoming bunch. But i wasnt accepted so bye :D it was nice to meet you @Seanzah Angel
Don't give up! I mean, unless you've got your mind made up already. I wasn't accepted either, I'm making the suggested changes though.

Also the gods are pointing fingers per usual and communication is strained. The one behind it is the Goddess of Night, Nyx

Nyx doesn't really have any kids at camp. It's kinda hard to do that when you are trapped in Tartarus.

G4hardcore said:
Don't give up! I mean, unless you've got your mind made up already. I wasn't accepted either, I'm making the suggested changes though.
I PMed pine and i hope this would work cuz ur an amazing bunch and i rly liked this rp

So Nyx has escaped thats how she could get take Hermes staff. She isn't at full power yet.

@steevenajj no worries if your character is denied tweak the character sheet lol I had revise my first character a BUNCH of times before I got the go signal. The GMs ate friendly just cooperate with them and things will be fine!

NeoStigma said:
@steevenajj no worries if your character is denied tweak the character sheet lol I had revise my first character a BUNCH of times before I got the go signal. The GMs ate friendly just cooperate with them and things will be fine!
I Still dont know whats wrong can any of you guys help?

omg I can't believe I missed all of the shipping stuff and essentially came back to grAPE DRANK AGAIN LOL.

andy x petra yep I like *nods*

also I would not mind a ship with Griffon lAUGHS

Also @Flare 's chapter is not awful o m g.

But seriously
@Pine ?? That... that is completely awful, I can can't believe that Google would override intellectual rights to something like that... ughh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back