• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
AFTER, INFI

what's the one... out of many things that i always complain about

GOAT SPEED GO

you can't beat goat speed, neo

Oh wait....well I know you hate romance stuff.....PINE CONE YOU KNOW MY MEMORY IS SHIT

it's part of why it took so long for us to have an actual conversation on skype!

200_s.gif

You cant run from the ship! I am a demigod child of shipertus the god of shipping! You cant stop the ship infni. The ship had amazon prime! Its too late to stop it!

Save you from what what's going on

@Pine You are full of fluffy feelings people like to call "happiness" and you get way too obsessed and invested in the ship and it's really not healthy.

Ghost said:
@Pine You are full of fluffy feelings people like to call "happiness" and you get way too obsessed and invested in the ship and it's really not healthy.
NO

STOP IT

omg i'm dONE with you guys

Wait fuck pie was that a secret or something

What is neo trying to do???? I can't do anything to help a situation I know nothing about

no the correct answer is which all of you should know is that i do everything in my power to make sure that the ship crashes and burns my characters are not allowed to be happy

NeoStigma said:
Infi x Pine
The ship has sailed your characters are now shipped
@Ghost

save me...

Pine said:
no the correct answer is which all of you should know is that i do everything in my power to make sure that the ship crashes and burns my characters are not allowed to be happy
i already said it was something awful! that's awful! plus none of my characters would be into yours :P

only marion trying to be nice to james

I aint doin nuffin. I was just sayin Natasha X James would be an interesting ship. I said it was interesting never said it should. Its like having two items that always in my cart in amazon but never get because no tengo di nero, I haz no funds to invest.

[QUOTE="Seanzah Angel]At the current moment I am totally shipping Andrew and Petra. Like they're so cute atm???
Has anyone been reading it?

So cute. Omg.

[/QUOTE]
*vomits over the ship*

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]i already said it was something awful! that's awful! plus none of my characters would be into yours :P
only marion trying to be nice to james

[/QUOTE]
we're talking notp: james x natasha atm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back