• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
eeeee-

i didn't get any notifications for a while ;w;

Just so I don't have to look through tons of messages, have I been accepted, declined, undecided or what? (not to seem impatient, i really didn't get all these notifications cx )

@shattered you're good!

Actually, years later, I've finally caught up on reading IC replies.

I haven't gotten to looking at characters yet, but I'm going to do that right now. n wn !

Speaking of siblings...

Leila will do her best to be a good younger sister!

@GinjaGen btw, you do know that James is using a cane, he's not on CRUTCHES, right?

Idk why, but like five different people keep saying crutches and just I don't remember ever saying crutches...?

Wh-?

Grover didn't have crutches...?

And if he did obviously James is too cool for that???????/

James literally beats people with a cane.

GinjaGen said:
Could'a sworn it said crutches in you first post. *disappears to change some words*

*RUNS TO DOUBLE CHECK MYSELF*

Leila is a good girl! She just might scare the crap out of her older brother when she accidentally throws herself off the top bunk in her sleep >.>

*breathes sigh of relief*

IT'S ALL GINJA'S FAULT THAT PEOPLE THINK JAMES IS ON CRUTCHES

WE'RE GOOD

B) B)

I want to see Marion interact with James when he's telling jokes. She wouldn't get it but laugh anyway, being nice :3

I'm looking forward to Leila and Cas meeting xD

NeoStigma said:
James x Natasha
^^thats an interesting ship I'd like to see lol
!! @Infinities Lover this was on the quiz.

Tell our good friend Neo here what happens when people ship Pine's characters. (:

but yeah marion/james interactions

go right ahead infi

FEED his ego

xD oh dear lord I'm failing....!

I'M SORRY PINE CONE! I have a faint memory of nothing good, but THAT'S ALL I RECALL....

i probably blocked the memory it was too awful...

Marion would see nothing wrong with it...! She just doesn't want to hurt his feelings!

INFI YOU HAVE FAILED ME FOR THE LAST TIME

And then everyone else will be wondering where the fuck did he get his head swelled that big.

pretty much why i want to have it happened....i was reading his personality before Marion was posted and was like....if he's telling her a dirty joke, she would not understand....but laugh anyway to just keep him happy

I'M SORRY

DID IT HAPPEN BEFORE I LEFT FOR A FEW MONTHS OR AFTER

Well, I'd think if he's not wearing jeans he could run away quick enough if that did happen...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back