• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: The New Heroes (OOC)

Should this be remade?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Nico I know your the GM here, but I was curious, how is Elijah a firebender? I mean, I could see a case for black hellfire (totally different and OP version of traditional fire) but creating regular flames? Even Hades can't touch that, as he is not a god of fire. I don't know if hellfire is hot (or hotter than regular fire), I only know in the PJO series, it turns anything it touches into liquid. Probably why no child of Hades has ever been known to have that ability. (Instakill!)

Then again, Nico could probably instakill whoever he wanted by "ghosting" them. (Ripping out their soul and banishing it to Hell forever) lmao

*continues fiendishly poking holes in people's character sheets*

Last edited by a moderator:
Arynne said:
Stay away from my sheets, you...you fiend! (:<) *clutches charsheets to herself*
Nobody's sheets are safe, you all must sleep sometime! Mwahahaha!

latest

*continues fiendish poking*

Federoff said:
Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa!
We have
fire benderS now?

BRING OUT THE S'MORES!

xD
See correction above. ^.^

Derrick had ice control so I just gave Eli fire control.

-shrugs- It probably is Hellfire.

We do, but you'll have to get Alexandra past her traumatic memories of {SPOILER DELETED} before she can use it.

Nico said:
Derrick had ice control so I just gave Eli fire control.
-shrugs- It probably is Hellfire.
Derrick has more control over ice than Hades himself (Seeing as how the full extent of Hades' "ice powers" were to ability to drop surrounding temperatures to freezing--at best, freeze existing water). Step aside Olympians, the New Gods are here to claim the throne!

Your rationale is impressive, I admit. But it pales in comparison to my compulsive editing, hah!

Arynne said:
We do, but you'll have to get Alexandra past her traumatic memories of {SPOILER DELETED} before she can use it.
Freddy will pay her a visit. But I have a feeling Alexandra's stoic demeanor will stump the master of nightmares...

That's uncomfortable.

Have you guys ever sat that close to a fire?

I bet the heat waves are RIGHT in your face.

That's just impractical.

0/10 try again gods

Pine said:
That's uncomfortable.
Have you guys ever sat that close to a fire?

I bet the heat waves are RIGHT in your face.

That's just impractical.

0/10 try again gods
Obviously, it's a magical fire, duh!!!

Seriously, people would be losing eyebrows and coming away extra crispy. I imagine the seats being just a bit further back than what the image shows. I was kind of assuming a certain lack of depth perception from the artist.

EDIT: This helps a little, but if you keep in mind the size of the campers, it becomes apparent that the fire isn't as close to the campers as it seems. Like, if they were the size of those statues, than they'd all have bad burns for sure, but their probably three times smaller, approximately. That puts them at least 5-10 feet away from the flames, with a case for 15 feet maximum.

Which is still hella close for a fire that size, but better than front row seats.

Nico said:
The fire is in the ampitheatre, it said so in the books.
That fire is Hestia's hearth.
Inconsistency? The campfire in the book's art shows otherwise lol.

It's in the amphitheater.

"The Battle of the Labyrinth

When Percy goes missing for two weeks because he is on Ogygia, everyone at camp assumes he is dead. Annabeth is burning his burial shroud in the campfire, while Percy watches from the back of the amphitheater."

That is the hearth that Hestia tends to. it has nothing to do with the campfire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back