• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Camp Half Blood: The Children

PoPcOrNXDaNcE

Everything Thats Awesome

The forgotten shall return

One remembered shall disappear

The prayers of the children

The gods shall hear

Children of the elders must unite 

With the children of the night

Olympus shall be threatened to fall

The wrong shall be the right

Ancient rules will take place

A journey they must take with great haste

A forbidden will betray

The ones who go astray

The three heroes must decide

Who will fall, who will rise.

Forty years later after the second prophecy was said, Rachel Elizabeth Dare started a new one.

The camp now has a new generation, and the houses of the Elders have yet to be filled.

So basically, the next generation of heroes. Any questions?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in and I got an idea for another main quest for after beating this one if you wanna pm me about it

Alright. Dibs on Hephaestus kid. And I can wait too. 

Though can we get a rough draft of the CS so we can get to working on it? No rush though.

Sounds cool. Can I have Hades' kids?  I just got the Percy Jackson series a couple days ago.  I can bring back my old characters from the other Percy Jackson RP that died on me.

IMG_0249.JPG

Name:Ashel Blakely

Bio: raised with an abusive drunk for a father and a mother that was never home due to her job at the morgue Ashel ran away from home at a young age. Upon finding camp half blood he spends most of his days alone in the woods. No one has been able to convince him since his arrival to join the other campers aim anything aside from the capture the flag games which he wins just so he doesn't have to do chores. Shadow teleport comes in handy there. Any time he gets cornered by someone trying to get him to go to the classes he just shadow teleports away, refusing to talk to anyone besides Dionysus and Chiron.

Persoonality:shy, quiet, broken

Parent:hades

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back