• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Sebastian: *Stops laughing and the snakes disappear as he poke his head up from her shadow* Hullo

Soleil: Maybe if you practiced more you wouldn't get hurt so much in a fight.

Anthony: who says I was worried about getting hurt? I can take care of myself. I just don't want to. *turns into mist and floats onto the deck.*

Holo said:
Jonathan: sorry Kat please continue.
[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian: *Stops laughing and the snakes disappear as he poke his head up from her shadow* Hullo
Soleil: Maybe if you practiced more you wouldn't get hurt so much in a fight.

[/QUOTE]
Kat: it's fine.

Lia:*bops his head*

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Jason:*Smiles* Lets go I think I scoped out a bakery a few blocks down.
Soleil: *Raises an eyebrow*You know I could just cauterize the wounds from now on and trust me I won't be as gentle as when I wrap them. C'mon please, for me?

[/QUOTE]
Helena: .... *continues to hug Jason's arm*

Sebastian: *Is bopped* what was that for? *pulls himself out of the shadows and stands next to her.*

Soleil: Don't want to? Whoa wha?! Where'd he go....*sounds a little sad*

Jason:*continues walking towards the bakery spotting it a little ways away* There it is, what did you want again? A baguette shaped like the Eiffel Tower?

Soleil: *Looks up towards the knocking and smiles before popping up beside him in a flash of light.*That trick was pretty cool, but I guess I should have sxpected it from you huh?

Jason: I know, *sticks his tongue out* I just hope they have enough croissants. *he reaches his free hand I to his pocket and pulls out his wallet* Honestly didn't think I'd end up using this, then again I didn't expect a lot of things to happen on this quest.

Jason: *smiles when he sees Helena's smile* You should smile more often it really brings out your you. *He shifts hand arm so that he can slide his fingers between hers* Also because I love it when I see you smile, makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Jason: *smiles when he sees Helena's smile* You should smile more often it really brings out your you. *He shifts hand arm so that he can slide his fingers between hers* Also because I love it when I see you smile, makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

[/QUOTE]
Helena: That is so cheesy.

Anthony: Yah. Not many people do though. I've also used magic do that when people I like say they want me where they are I appear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back