• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Jason: *Stands and turns around he lifts Helena's chin and kisses her.* He's just getting some ice cream let's have some faith in him, knowing him he'll probably bring you some. *He smiled and gently kissed her forehead before sitting down beside her.* I'll keep you company 'til he gets back.

Kai: I think I've created my most disturbed and disturbing character yet.

Jason: *looks a little down and concerned himself* Alright lemme go check on him. I swear if he teleports away from me again I'll flay him. * fans back to the dock and jumps in the water and shoots himself up to the mast landing beside Anthony with an almost impossible balance as he flopped down beside him.* She really cares about you you know, maybe not the way you'd like but at least she still wants to be friends, you distancing yourself isn't helping.

Antonius: Where'd Tania go?

Tania: *puts her hands over Antonius' eyes from behind. "Boo!"

Anthony: You two act like it's impossible to get to me. She only has to say she wants me there and I'll appear. *trying to cover up the blood.*

Jason: She has said she wants you around even as you walked away, just because were not hanging out with you all the time doesn't mean we've forgotten about you. I could probably work on not spending every second with her so that's my bad...but she still wants you around....And by the way I can sense the blood, the water in it is much closer than everything else with water. Even the blood rushing through yours veins. Bandage yourself up....Helena would be heartbroken if she saw and that we both know.

Antonius: *smiles and puts his hands up and slides his fingers through hers pulling her closer* There she is.

Kai: Zomg soul remember Amilia?

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Jason: She has said she wants you around even as you walked away, just because were not hanging out with you all the time doesn't mean we've forgotten about you. I could probably work on not spending every second with her so that's my bad...but she still wants you around....And by the way I can sense the blood, the water in it is much closer than everything else with water. Even the blood rushing through yours veins. Bandage yourself up....Helena would be heartbroken if she saw and that we both know.
Antonius: *smiles and puts his hands up and slides his fingers through hers pulling her closer* There she is.

Kai: Zomg soul remember Amilia?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah

Kai: I was thinking of bringing her back but maybe another rp. I honestly should take a break from CHB roleplays and dabble in stuff a bit different anyways.

Soleil: Soooo, am I accepted?

@Holo

Jason: *Stands over the ship climbing up to the crows nest to get a look at the city, he spots Helena not too far off and scampers down with ease and running off. Getting to Helena* Hey I talked to Anthony....don't know to what end but we'll see. How are you feeling?

Soleil: I'm real!!! *Drops down onto the deck in a ray of sunlight.* Um.....where is everyone? *Walks over to the door leading belowdecks.* Hello?

Jason: Like that's supposed to make me feel any better. C'mon we're in France right? How about I buy you a crepe, heard these guys make pretty good ones. *He smiles and bumps shoulders with her.*

Soleil: What happened? *Walks over to Anthony and gasps.* Oh my, stop moving around so much. Here let me do it you'll only bleed through the bandages. *Takes the bandages from Anthony's hands and begins bandaging where he left off.* These are self Inflicted aren't they, you really shouldn't hurt yourself, but I'm sure you've heard that before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back