• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Soleil: Well I guess it doesn't matter as long as you promise to stop, *She looks him directly in his eyes her chocolate brown eyes peering into his.* Promise?

Soleil:'*Notices his shiver and warms up her hands still looking him in the eye.* My name is Soleil, I'm the daughter of Helios, pretty funny huh. Now You know me but I don't know you.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Jason: Like that's supposed to make me feel any better. C'mon we're in France right? How about I buy you a crepe, heard these guys make pretty good ones. *He smiles and bumps shoulders with her.*

[/QUOTE]
Helena: ... On hon hon, baguette baguette Eiffel Tower?

Jason: *Laughs* Is that supposed to make sense? Doesn't matter I'll get you one anyways....whatever it is...

Soleil: Nice to meet you Anthony, now do I have your promise that you won't do this again *Lifts up his wrists still going with the relentless eye contact*

Kai: Being dragged off to bed again Bon Soir mon amis.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Jason: *Laughs* Is that supposed to make sense? Doesn't matter I'll get you one anyways....whatever it is...
Soleil: Nice to meet you Anthony, now do I have your promise that you won't do this again *Lifts up his wrists still going with the relentless eye contact*

Kai: Being dragged off to bed again Bon Soir mon amis.

[/QUOTE]
Helena: .... *hugs Jason's arm* buy my fancy French food...

Jason:*Smiles* Lets go I think I scoped out a bakery a few blocks down.

Soleil: *Raises an eyebrow*You know I could just cauterize the wounds from now on and trust me I won't be as gentle as when I wrap them. C'mon please, for me?

Anthony: I can't because they aren't self inflicted. I ran into a manticore. They aren't exactly friendly.

Kat:*frowns*while I was a party girl, everyone else in my family was extremely quiet and boring, they never talked much so most of the time I was by myself.

Jonathan: I was raised by some lady that thought she should've been a goddess so I can understand alone.

Soleil: As long as they aren't self inflicted I guess I can't be too upset, try to take better care of yourself alright?

Sebastian: *Makes a swarm crawl up her legs snickering in the shadows*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back