• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Anthony: No but here's how I see our situation. I'm tired of being sad and alone. And you're trying to keep me around so I can watch your budding relationship. It seems to be the only reason I'm around. Holo's decided to keep me though.

Holo: *browsing wheelchairs.* Mmmhmm.

HHHHAAAAAAIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(This is actually Bishop. I stole Kai's IPad and am to lazy to swap accounts... Kai will probably kill me...)

I've killed the corgi

Titania: Why couldn't I kill 'im?!

Holo: *whimpering.*

Anthony: Ha! You forgot to get cash for lunch before your dad left. You're also being tormented by watching couples all over the damned place.

Holo: shut up.

Kai: Well word from the wise about the whole relationships everywhere thing. Don't think about it I know I didn't get into a relationship until I started focussing on me, what I wanted and my responsibilities. What seems to be a pattern to me is that girls like men that can handle themselves and have a sense of independence. Don't go after any girl that may have the slightest possibility of liking you. I'd you talk to a girl, cool, if you don't alright you have other things to do. Don't seclude yourself either I have sat in the common at my school alone more than once as long as you're doing your own thing it doesn't matter. People can talk all they like that doesn't affect you.

Antonius: True.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back