• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

She will eventually. And she'll be forced to notice Anthony's broken spine. Tania will have a concussion.

Soleil: What do you mean you're not sure you either like me or you don't. *She gave him a look of amusement but also had a cheery smile on her lips.*

Antonius: How are you?

Kai: The Argo exploded?!?!

No the pirate's ship exploded

Tania: who are you?

Anthony: I'M. NOT. SURE. *a bit distracted by the impending physical therapy.*

I'm so scared for Nepeta like....

explosiveKitten said:
I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE PAIN AWAITING YOU
I DON'T WANT TO WATCH EQUIUS DIE KITTY! HALP!

Antonius: Who are you talking to Tania?

Titania: *Dances around as she listens to Lady in Black by There For Tomorrow*

Jason: *Pecks Helena on the lips*

Soleil: Okay okay, no need to bite my head off. if you want me to leave you alone I'll go.

5c234d0a9d433881a177cae9685796bf.jpg

Already showed this to Kitty and Soul... Due to them... Fnaf-ing me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anthony: No. Sorry just got a very bad headache.

Tania: *looks confused.* I don't know. Who are you talking to? *let's go and turns around the back of her head bruised.*

Antonius: *Sees the bruise and winces* Tania hey * he turns her around hands on her shoulders* Hey it's me Antonius.....remember, I'm kinda like your unofficial boyfriend.....What do you remember?

Soleil: Do you want an aspirin or something? I always keep some on me if you'd like one.

Jason: *smiles and kisses her again this time wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her close he hears a few "ohlalas" from the French passerby's but only smiles in response.*

Kai: Night finish my response in the morning, I intend to have Antonius go against some dolphin pirates and such.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Antonius: *Sees the bruise and winces* Tania hey * he turns her around hands on her shoulders* Hey it's me Antonius.....remember, I'm kinda like your unofficial boyfriend.....What do you remember?
Soleil: Do you want an aspirin or something? I always keep some on me if you'd like one.

Jason: *smiles and kisses her again this time wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her close he hears a few "ohlalas" from the French passerby's but only smiles in response.*

Kai: Night finish my response in the morning, I intend to have Antonius go against some dolphin pirates and such.

[/QUOTE]
Helena: *squirms, covering face* PDA, man... P.D. AAAAA

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Antonius: *Sees the bruise and winces* Tania hey * he turns her around hands on her shoulders* Hey it's me Antonius.....remember, I'm kinda like your unofficial boyfriend.....What do you remember?

[/QUOTE]
Tania: I remember my head hurting and being on a newly injured scrawny kid. That's it.

Anthony: *tries to stand and face plants.* nope but I could use somebody to lift me up.

BishopOfKings said:
I meant to ask earlier, but... Where'd Thomas go? I mean the whole other boat is on fire.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is a secret

Jason: *Lets go chuckling*

Antonius: Well then you lost a lot.

Soleil: *Slides Anthony's Arm over her shoulder and gingerly helps him up* What the heck happened?!

Sebastian: *Drops the shield he put up around Lia (and anyone else close to them)*

Sebastian: Are you alright? Nothing got through did it. I've been working on it but I haven't fully blended darkness and shadow like Valencia.

Valencia: Nobody can be like me Hun.

Soleil: Do you guys have a healer on board, please say yes.

Antonius: Well as long as I have know you All I'm really sure of is that you were once an amazon, you dated my brother and now You're dating me.

Jason: *looks down suddenly bleeding from his abdomen* What the what? O-ow......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back