• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Soleil: While you are stubborn I meant that boy was rude. *points at Kit*

Antonius: Well, yeah it's alright for you to get your head checked out, unless you mean you want me to do it.

Jason: I'm sorry Helena, I'll make it up to you.

Valencia: Bout damn time.

Tania: *bats her lashes at Antonius.* please?

Anthony: Oh. Ok. *sighs a bit before realizing he was worried about her opinion.*

Antonius: O-okay. *moves around Tania so he can get a look at the wound* looks pretty mean, but I think I can at least clean the wound and patch it up some.

Soleil: Whats on your mind? It's not what I said is it??

Tania: ok just be careful please.

Anthony: hmm? *stands up straighter then crumples onto a bed.* no it's just my own thoughts that are tripping me up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soleil: *Sits beside Anthony* Ok, just didn't want you to think I was upset with you or something...

Antonius:*nodding* uh huh, I'll be able to patch this up easy. *Whips out a random me skit quickly whipping out the materials he needs and getting to work finishing up wth some bandages around her head.* How's that?

Valencia: *Holds Violet kissing her cheek* It's ok, I know it isn't your fault.

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Jason: *sigh*fine, I'll get you them once I'm all bandaged up.

[/QUOTE]
Helena: *drags Jason into a dark spot and shadow travels back to the ship*

Tania: great. *turns around and hugs Antonius.*

Anthony: huh? *turns bright red.* I'm perfect the way I am because I'm me and nobody's opinion will change that. *looking extremely defensive.*

Jason: *follows Helena*

Antonius: *hugs Tania and plants a kiss on her cheek*

Soleil: *looks at Anthony* Why are you so red....wait you do like me don't you.

Tania: *giggles.*

Anthony: *gets even redder.* w-what? I just met you. I don't know. *looks totally confused.*

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_inline_n0ah7dRSP11swhl8f.gif

Jason: *nods as she runs off. He then begins to gingerly slide off his shirt some blood already soaking through the fabric.* Note to self never hesitate when a ship explodes.

Antonius: Hopefully you can get your memories back but until then we'll just relax ok. *kisses Tania*

Valencia: *glomps Violet* Mine!!!!

Kai: Bishop brought this to my attention, is it wired that Valencia's 17 and Violet's 14. It's like a freshman and a Senior dating....then again it's not that weird....just uncommon.

Holo said:
Tania: *giggles.*
Anthony: *gets even redder.* w-what? I just met you. I don't know. *looks totally confused.*

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira
Tania: ok. *kisses Antonius back.*

Soleil: Not one for love at first sight eh. *She smiles bringing her face teasingly close to his* Maybe one day I can make you a believer.

Valencia: Better believe it. *Kisses Violet.*

Soleil: *giggles and kisses Anthony's cheek barely missing the corner on his mouth* I'll be back let me see if I can find anything useful medicine wise. Don't you move loverboy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back