• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Valencia: *sassy black woman voice(think Queen Latifah)* NOBODY CALLS MY BABY FAT!!! *Pulls Violet to her* You are mine that's all that matters. Now where's Max I've got some skinning to do.

Titania: HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!!!!! Skinning is my thing........mine

Jason:*is crawled and laid on he wraps and arm around Helena and interlocks his fingers with hers he shifts so that they are a bit more comfortable and Helena's ear is over his heart* Yours.....

Soleil: *leans over and gives him a gentle fleeting kiss* ThenI wouldn't have done that.. Or healed you, now if you behave I might give you another one. *as sassy as she was Soleil's cheeks were rosy as she handed him some ambrosia*

Kai: Is mine gonna be a thing now??

Titania: *joins the girls playing cards.*

Jason: *pulls Helena up a bit and kisses her* I meant what I said about making it up to you anyway I can.

Valencia: If you don't hurry up I'll take a hot iron to your ass!!

Jason: wha-wait?!

Soleil: uhm sorry about this. *In one fluid moment Soleil stuffs another piece of Ambrosia into Anthony's mouth and then quickly pops his spine back into place with two sharp strikes, quickly running her fingers down his back to make sure the vertebrae were all aligned.* you should be alright get but Idd have to get you a back brace....and you won't be able to do much for a while....Helps with the healing.

Helena: *runs back in, her arms overflowing with can of pringles and other snack foods, and begins to rearrange his room, dragging his bedside table to the foot of the bed and putting her DVD player down* Movieeeeeess! I hope you like the Lion King II, cause thats what we're watching! *throws the snack food down next to the bed then crawls on top of Jason again* ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back