• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Anthony: just being around you and hanging out. Still love you so don't think it's wearing off. *hold up the disc.*

Jason:*Steadies himself*Woah....why thank you.....uhm have you ever heard the song pretty rave girl? Pretty sure it's about you.

Antonius: *puts Tania down in her bed* Well that was an interesting response....I hope it wasn't bad.....ugh what if it was.....Awww damn I messed up.

Sebastian: *Picks Lia up still kissing her*

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Jason:*Steadies himself*Woah....why thank you.....uhm have you ever heard the song pretty rave girl? Pretty sure it's about you.
Antonius: *puts Tania down in her bed* Well that was an interesting response....I hope it wasn't bad.....ugh what if it was.....Awww damn I messed up.

Sebastian: *Picks Lia up still kissing her*

[/QUOTE]
Kat: *smiles while holding him*i haven't and I doubt that, but it sounds like a cool song.

Lia: *blinks in surprise but wraps her legs around his waist, kissing him*

Sebastian: *Holds her up hands on her butt, he teasingly bites her lower lip and smirks*

Antonius: Good thing I'm here then. *Wraps an arm around Tania's hip and kisses her*

Jason: *takes a good look around* woah, it just got real. *hops up Kat's arm and sort of perches on her shoulder.* Do you have any animals forms?

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian: *Holds her up hands on her butt, he teasingly bites her lower lip and smirks*
Antonius: Good thing I'm here then. *Wraps an arm around Tania's hip and kisses her*

Jason: *takes a good look around* woah, it just got real. *hops up Kat's arm and sort of perches on her shoulder.* Do you have any animals forms?

[/QUOTE]
Lia: *gives a sharp gasp in surprise and puffs up her cheeks as she nips his lip back*

Kat:*smiles and giggles*ah well I can shapeshift like my dad, so I can be anything I want. Or anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back