• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian: *Nods before grabbing a box and heading over to hang things up.*

[/QUOTE]
Lia and Kat: *getting the DJ table set up and putting in neon lights*

Kitty: ... *throws glitter over Antonius and Tania* bless this shiiiip *throws rainbow confetti over max and Alec* and this onnnnneeeeee *flies away*

Helena: ... Seriously, a f***ing rave?

Anthony: *looks at Helena then goes and sits on the railing.* healed now so I might as well be socially dead. Ok then.

Helena: I don't see why not. Unless someone just randomly decides I'm going to this dumb rave and drags me into it. But hey, who's gonna do that. Nobody cares about me, so lets go! We'll watch uhhh... Chitty chitty bang bang.

This%20is%20my%20party%20shirt..png

Helena: *Stops* except you, of course. *kisses the top of Anthony's head* c'mon.

Anthony: *blushes and follows.* of course I care. Besides I actually like chitty chitty bang bang.

Anthony: *smiles.* what other movies do you like. Besides pirates of the Caribbean and lion king with flipper thrown in too?

Helena: Excuse you, flipper is my childhood. It was not just THROWN IN. *scoffs* Ummm... What else...

Helena: Pitch Perfect, How to Train Your Dragon 1 and 2, uhhh.... Burlesque. *looks at Anthony* Guilty pleasure.

Sebastian: *Finishes and walks over to them* Anything else?

Antonius: *Rolls his eyes And kisses Tania*

Jason: *Scurries up to the turntable*

explosiveKitten said:
Helena: I don't see why not. Unless someone just randomly decides I'm going to this dumb rave and drags me into it. But hey, who's gonna do that. Nobody cares about me, so lets go! We'll watch uhhh... Chitty chitty bang bang.
This%20is%20my%20party%20shirt..png

Helena: *Stops* except you, of course. *kisses the top of Anthony's head* c'mon.
Jason: I feel like that was directed at me.....but I don't want Anthony to be sad if I pull her away....I also don't want her to think I don't care *tries to roar but it comes out as a loud frustrated squeak* man.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back