• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Anthony: sorry. *laughs.* I've seen at least two of those and heard of pitch perfect and guilty pleasures. But that's it.

Tania: *eyes go wide and feints.*

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian: *Finishes and walks over to them* Anything else?
Antonius: *Rolls his eyes And kisses Tania*

Jason: *Scurries up to the turntable*

Jason: I feel like that was directed at me.....but I don't want Anthony to be sad if I pull her away....I also don't want her to think I don't care *tries to roar but it comes out as a loud frustrated squeak* man.....

[/QUOTE]
Lia: *kisses him*

Kat: *grins*woooo~! Hot! *raises a brow at Jason*what are you doing?

Jason: *Hops off the turntable and hops off after Helena.* Wait up I gots little legs!

Antonius: *catches Tania, which was more like propping her up since she was already in his arms* Well that was unexpected...... *Picks her up in a pricess lift a and walks towards the cabins so he can lay her down.*

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian:*Smiles kissing Lia back*

[/QUOTE]
Lia: *kissing him*

Soul:...Kai I made a message for Lia to run into Sebby and listen to his music.

Helena: ...Burlesque is about a girl who moves from Iowa and gets a job as a burlesque dancer at a club. It's full of scantily clad women. But thats not why I love it.... okays only like 25% of why I love it... I love the f***ing music. And the holy hot bartender, and.... Bonus points because Cher....

Anthony: sounds interesting. *hands Helena a box with air holes in it.* I made sure this one was a normal bunny.

Helena: ....just- GOD DAMNIT shut up and come be antisocial with me as I watch a movie full of sexy ladies!

Helena: *adorable squee* Ahhh~ *takes the bunny*

Jason: *stops chasing after them and sits* That's just adorable. *Turns and scurries back to the turntable stopping as he notices Kitty stalking him* Stahp I'm not food, I'm friend.

Helena: *puckers lips in frustration and groans frustrated*

Kitty: *flies over Anthony and Helena, throws pink diamond confetti over then* ahhh~ pale-rails! Ahhhhh~ *flies away*

Helena: *pink diamond paper settles on her nose* ...

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Jason: *stops chasing after them and sits* That's just adorable. *Turns and scurries back to the turntable stopping as he notices Kitty stalking him* Stahp I'm not food, I'm friend.

[/QUOTE]
Kat: *picks up Jason*awww! Aren't you cute~!

Anthony: *gets closer to Helena and blows the confetti off before smiling and pointing to her DVD player.* shall we?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back