• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Jason: Oook that's pretty cool. I'm a shapeshifter too....haven't tried people though..

Sebastian:laughs a little as he resumes kissing her backing her up against a wall and shifting his grip to her- psych dem hands still on duh buns)

Antonius: * Pulls Tania closer* Keep this up and I'll never let you go.

Valencia: *Sitting in the corner* ..........

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Jason: Oook that's pretty cool. I'm a shapeshifter too....haven't tried people though..
Sebastian:laughs a little as he resumes kissing her backing her up against a wall and shifting his grip to her- psych dem hands still on duh buns)

Antonius: * Pulls Tania closer* Keep this up and I'll never let you go.

Valencia: *Sitting in the corner* ..........

[/QUOTE]
Kat: *blinks while looking at him*then we should practice. I can only change into people I remember.

Lia: *holding onto him, kissing him, leans against the wall*

Olivia: *sleeping*

Jason: *Gets a nosebleed then falls off of Kat's shoulder turning back into a shirtless boy as he hit the ground* I hate you Holo

Antonius: *kisses Tania*

Sebastian: At this point I feel like we should get a room.

Jason: no that...picture of Helena.....dayum girl.

Antonius: *rolls on top of Tania holding himself up on his elbows*

Sebastian: I really hope your aren't teasing. *nips her bottom lip again his nose and forehead roughing hers.*

Kat: nope. Still has a thing for some Helena chick~ *goes back to setting up for the rave*^^

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Jason: no that...picture of Helena.....dayum girl.
Antonius: *rolls on top of Tania holding himself up on his elbows*

Sebastian: I really hope your aren't teasing. *nips her bottom lip again his nose and forehead roughing hers.*

[/QUOTE]
Lia: *grins a bit*maybe I am, maybe I'm not, tick tock goes the clock Hm?

Kitty: *looks at the photo of Helena in her dress* ... What are you freaking out about? This is a horrible photo. *holds up thee picture to Jason*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back