• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

I can kinda tell... Sounds like my crowd because I'm a bit not right in the noggin'.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Kitty: * jumps down from under the blanket* She looks best in blue. I just based the colors mostly off skin tone. Some people wear warm colors better *gestures at Violet* some people wear cool colors better. And then theres the style of dress and THATS when it gets crazy. I didn't know anything about anybody's preferences, but apparently I did pretty well. *tugs the blanket off Helena*

Helena: *looking at the makeup and messing with the intricate silver laurel wreath placed on her head* Whyyyyyy

Sebastian: I don't know what's going on with the girls in my life..... not sure I ever will.

Jason: Pepper thus is your other brother, my older Roman twin named Antoniuuh.. *stares at Helena* Wow.

Antonius: Actually you are older....hey pay attention. *punches Jason's shoulder* on and Tania Jason and I clearly think a lot alike.

Jason/Antonius: We even both play guitar.....oh and piano, wait you play piano?....Dude this is freaky and awesome at the same time..

Antonius: anyways I know he thinks you-

Jason: This should come from me bro...Anyways Tania our courses I think you look and are amazing. It just... you know I can't help it.

Valencia: We are going to a place of perpetual night... jk we're gonna pop right back into the ooc i just wanted to get away from their drama kinda killed the buzz. That ok?

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]Sebastian: I don't know what's going on with the girls in my life..... not sure I ever will.
Jason: Pepper thus is your other brother, my older Roman twin named Antoniuuh.. *stares at Helena* Wow.

Antonius: Actually you are older....hey pay attention. *punches Jason's shoulder* on and Tania Jason and I clearly think a lot alike.

Jason/Antonius: We even both play guitar.....oh and piano, wait you play piano?....Dude this is freaky and awesome at the same time..

Antonius: anyways I know he thinks you-

Jason: This should come from me bro...Anyways Tania our courses I think you look and are amazing. It just... you know I can't help it.

Valencia: We are going to a place of perpetual night... jk we're gonna pop right back into the ooc i just wanted to get away from their drama kinda killed the buzz. That ok?

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

[/QUOTE]
Lia: you'll figure it out. If you pick her or me, it's your choice. I'll still support you... Since you are my friend and were my first friend.

Pepper:oh...*poofs away

Addison: I worry about you guys sometimes. I swear... *shakes head*

Lucky: I forget like 24/7 Carter is practically nonexistent and so am I when it comes to being on here

Addison: *runs and hides*

Adrien: *chases after Addie* Wait! Burn this hideous thing first!

Ashlynn: *looks at Raylene* We're dead, right?

Raylene: Yep.

Ashlynn: Thank gods.

Addison: WELL CAN YOU PICK SOMETHING ELSE TO MAKE ME LOOK PRETTY IN?

Addison: *changes back into other clothes* That whole side rip thingy is not going down. *smears dirt on dress, sets on fire, and stomps on repeatedly*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back