• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Max: *looks at dress* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *dies*

Bishop: ... wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Olivia: *Blinks*...It's so... light coloured...

Elizabeth: You could use more light in your life... maybe that's why you met Kit.

Olivia: *Flushes* o////o

Elizabeth: Also thank you Owen.

Olivia: *Wants to hide* >////> u-uhm thanks?

Alec: ...*looks at Max* ....but it's rainbow-tastic...

Helena: *comes up onto the deck* What the hell is going on up here? ...*sees all the ladies in dresses* ....F*** *tries to flee*

Kitty: *jumps out of nowhere, smacks Helena into THIS

Helena: *cowers*

Anthony's ghost: finally she stopped the cutting. Before I leave though. *Magically replaces the dress with helena's normal clothes then goes to the fields of punishment to be horribly tortured.*

Kitty: Thats the backup. I couldn't find he one I wanted to use originally. Which is sad, because it really would fit you, Helena.

Helena: AHHHHHHHH *hides under a large gray blanket that says "DO NOT DISTURB" on it*

Kitty: BAD ANTHONY *puts the dress back on her*

Anthony's ghost: it upsets her and she may hate me which hurts. But I won't let her suffer. *enchants her clothes so they are always what she wants.*

Max: *is alive* holy sh*t. Guys I just had the worst dream about prom dresses... *noticed he's still wearing a dress* ... *dies again

Owen: Youre welcome Elizabeth

Kit: *is speechless.*

Owen: Holy crap... Olivia... You actually made Kit shut up!

Anthony: *revives max and makes it so he instantly Respawns no matter what.* be nice to Alec!

BishopOfKings said:
Max: *is alive* holy sh*t. Guys I just had the worst dream about prom dresses... *noticed he's still wearing a dress* ... *dies again
Owen: Youre welcome Elizabeth

Kit: *is speechless.*

Owen: Holy crap... Olivia... You actually made Kit shut up!

Olivia: *Hides face, completely embarrassed* I-It was Kitty's idea!

Elizabeth: I'm just glad she didn't give me your dress... I would have been fucking Elsa...*kisses Owen's cheek swiftly*

Kai: Damn

Jason: Double Damn

Sebastian: Damn

Valencia: Dawn

Antonius: Damn

Valencia: I'll do whatever you want.

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back