• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Anthony: I don't know how to give you that. I could try to wipe parts of your mind but it's dangerous. Better not it could kill us both.

Anthony: *walks over and sits by Helena.* Should I leave. If I disappear do you think it will help?

Anthony: No in the actual rp me and Thomas are chasing after kit. *Looks at Helena and frowns.* I'm gonna hate myself for this but. *slaps Helena then starts shaking her.* PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!

Helena: *eyes snap up to stare at Anthony, then she screams and slaps Anthony back* WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH YOU! You don't just hit people, GET OFF OF ME!

Anthony: *rubs his cheek* You almost started freaking out. I was asking you a question anyways.

I keep finding myself replaying the shitty bunny scene in homestuck

Thomas: Damian part 2: the abuse spreads. Next thing you know she'll be throwing me around.

Thomas: nope. Anthony doesn't deserve that though. He isn't even trying to flirt with you he's just trying to keep you happy and alive.

Helena: You know what, maybe Tania is right. Maybe I should just lock myself in my cabin and never come out. Yeah. That would make everyone's lives a whole lot easier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back