• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Max: You do realize I'm straight right! It's kinda hard to not feel awkward and slightly scared of what you want from me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max: It was the only way I knew to get you to talk... and Jay.... DONT EVER F*CKING CALL ME THAT AGAIN OR YOU GET TO EXPERIENCE WHAT IT FEELS LIKE IN A VACUUM!!!

Max: You just figured out you can control Water. I've known for years. I'm faster and more skilled. I'd knock the air out of you faster than a 100mph fastball to the gut

Jason: Well you've told me your plan so all I'd have to do is piss you off then hold my breath. Or just let Kiva deal with Bishop tomorrow.

Max: I'll I have to do is snap and bam, whatever air you have in your body will go rushing out whatever unplugged hole in your body is open.

Bishop: Lol! Kiva wouldn't hurt me... He wouldn't get his Soul Money's if he did!

Jason: Or just freeze you, besides I have my power boost from my sword and there's hella water around this ship.

Bishop: Rip out my kidneys and no Soul Money's. Also Soul I lend him money in exchange for a piece of his soul.

Max: How do you eat those Helena? They taste awful!

Kiva: Long story On why I give him pieces of my soul but essentially I have some to spare. Plus I'm saving the OG copy of my soul for that special someone. :P Wait Soul come back!....... Awwwww

BishopOfKings said:
Bishop: Rip out my kidneys and no Soul Money's. Also Soul I lend him money in exchange for a piece of his soul.
Max: How do you eat those Helena? They taste awful!

Helena: shut the f*** up, maxipad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back