Camp Half-Blood Redefined

And Ryan shall get a terrible Whovian death

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

British Grandpas?! Ah! I'm staying away from you when I become one then haha

Since you attempted to clarify the specific type of grandpa then you do!

I hope the Silence deal with you first.... Grrr

You all get to meet Isis, be honored!

Iunno, honestly. I don't think Evy's awakening will do anything other than complicate things further at the moment.

Well Techie took a picture of his tattoo. Lucky admitted her love for grandpas. We looked at Techie and Bishop's real pictures of themselves at pgs 49 and 51 in this OOC thread. I said that I would post my real picture when this OOC thread reaches page 200...then I might not (if I forget, so remind me). We also talked about MW2 and Kirby.

RyanJXavier said:
How about you Julia? Do people usually say you're Asian or American?
My friends say I don't look like either. I have brown hair and basically look Caucasian, but according to them, not really.

[QUOTE="Dusk Archon]Oh mah gosh! Thanks, Julia. Glad you liked my post. Totally didn't see your comment until now.

[/QUOTE]
No problem. It was so well-written. 
And ooh, that would be interesting.

if Cupid made someone fall in love with Evy

but Adelina would probably kill him, she is already plotting revenge

Hm what if he shot Adelina again and she was the one who would get all fluffy hearted about the unconscious cookie girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adelina would most surely cunningly put thoughts in his head that made him depressed and decide to commit suicide

either that or she would kill him personally

Relax Julia! Haha it was just a joke...what if he shot someone and made that person fall in love with Adelina?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back