Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Just don't shoot Jason, I don't even know what a lovestruck J would be like, or who it should be. O.o

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

Well Techie took a picture of his tattoo. Lucky admitted her love for grandpas. We looked at Techie and Bishop's real pictures of themselves at pgs 49 and 51 in this OOC thread. I said that I would post my real picture when this OOC thread reaches page 200...then I might not (if I forget, so remind me). We also talked about MW2 and Kirby.

@BishopOfKings

I know it was! Or was it . . .

Then Adelina would perhaps tie him up and torture him constantly at the verge of death but not quite death 
Ah, interesting! I saw the tattoos while browsing the pages, they were really cool!

I believe it has been Lucky's forever dream, to marry a spectacularly attractive grandpa and live with him happily ever after. ^-^

Why does everyone keep discussing my supposed attraction to grandpas? One of my cats died outside right when my mom pulled up just a little while ago. She thinks he might of jumped off our roof.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Oh no. I'm so sorry. I only wish I had a cat, or a dog, but my mom doesn't want the family to become depressed when he/she dies, if we adopted one. That would simply be awful.

It was sabotage my other cat knocked him off while playing

If I lose my house I'm gonna be pissed

I think my sis is upset, I messaged her about what went down today but she never responded. But it says she saw it.

Also Cupid better keep his arrows away from Ash or I'll sick some Asain looking grandpa on him.

I admit to that, but it seems amusing to have an old Asain dude hobbling after Cupid. So that's what I put.

The song's pretty negative, but the scene was directly in such an excellent way! Oh and the singers and the song are pretty cool too.

Don't worry, Lucky, we'll set you up with a very attractive grandpa as soon as we get the chance.

(Of course I'm kidding)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back