Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Alright, i've started typing Karan's PoV for what happened. And being that she's the only one left there, right?, i'll make sure that's noted.

Ryan: Vanessa please don't blooow! If I wake up tomorrow will you still be here. I don't knoooow.

Cupid: If you feel the way I do.

Ace: If you bleed I'm gone blind you.

Ryan: Vanessa please don't boom boom, boom boom....Wait, what Ace?

Cupid: Wow, that's a first. Ryan actually sang with us.

Ryan: Nah that wasn't singing.

Ace: Regardless, our version was better. It had more violence in it.

Ryan: *Shakes head* I never took part in this...

Yes sorry again Techie.

Oh... i just remembered.... didn't they all get into the taxi to go to the airport from the hotel before all the carnage? So technically, Karan knows they were trying to get to the airport?

yep

I know soupy I'm sorry! That's why I didn't just let Paolo push you out of the suv without letting you react...like some of the rpers were suggesting

Well, don't do anything. I'm solving it. Since she already knew they were going to an airport, she's not just going to go home to Scotland xD . That was my plan B hahaha. Cuz I couldn't find anything that was left to suggest anything. WHICH I REREAD THROUGH A WHOLE LOT OF THE RP! *hint hint rest of you complainers that don't want to read* 
Ta-da! Karan made her way back :)

@Soul OMU The feels! the feels! TT3TT

Still... Pepper's like that one character you can't seem to hate unless you like killing cute things and watching as everyone slowly falls into anger, depression.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back