Camp Half-Blood Redefined

.... Dammit kai.. I didn't want to type anymore tonight... Karan doesn't want to kill the hurrican even though she would like to have fun. 
.... Karan's urge to kill rising....

..... someone disturbs Karan while she's with pepper, then someone stares angrily at pepper.... hmmm who to decide on.... hmmmm

So... Jason has the power to move the earth, manipulate water, and cause hurricanes which are storm related. hmmmmm.... Is that all of his abilities or are we gonna have more?

I swear the words Sound Proof don't mean anything to you all. And what words Soul the last thing he said was for Jason not Pepper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just so y'all know, female centaurs can be very self conscious about their lower body. Like, the horse half.

Jk xD

[QUOTE="Melody Frazier]Just so y'all know, female centaurs can be very self conscious about their lower body. Like, the horse half.
Jk xD

[/QUOTE]
O_O

Still, he was giving her the death glare of death as he said that and she thought he meant her. 
Oh boy. Many things are happening and they are all so interesting... 
We are not going back to the horse f***ing thing.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Still, he was giving her the death glare of death as he said that and she thought he meant her. 
Oh boy. Many things are happening and they are all so interesting... 
We are not going back to the horse f***ing thing.

[/QUOTE]
Y-You brought it back up. No, please...NOOO! 
But you said vanessa only gets her horse half when she "wants" to right? Or did I miss read that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back