Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Mason might not like her.... he won't hate her but he might not like her.... just something about Pepper won't click with him lol 
Dunno, i'm re-reading the rp. It's nice to see how our characters grew from the first ten pages.

"GODS HANG THE INFERNAL BEAST THAT MADE THOSE DAMNED WAFFLES THAT RUINED EVERYTHING!!! RIGGED!!! EVERYTHING IS RIGGED!!!" He yelled out barely containing his frustration, ignoring the pain in his side and everything around him. He lifted the quarterstaff over his head and began to pummel the device he made in frustration. A few smacks and thuds here, a few snaps and fizzes there... 'It WAS my fault but... those waffles were sooooooo good.... maybe I shou--- ' he thought to himself before he heard a click and then saw the process before it happened. The static friction he was causing was overloading the circuit's delay trigger and the device was going to switch itself on. He stopped, dropping the quarterstaff and began running away. "AHHHHHHHHHHH RUNNNNN AWAYYYY!" He shouted out loud, not in his head. The magnetic field started up furiously humming below him. The pull began exciting the neutron displacer and his body was being yanked slowly at first then with a fury. Mason was thrown into the ground, laying his body flat back first. He felt more pops in his side and grimaced in pain. Realizing he had landed on the quarterstaff, he assumed his ribs had broken across his left side. He went into shock and passed out.
This is probably one of my topmost favorite part of playing Mason. 
That was also a fix for everyone ignoring my trap under the flag... which really disappointed me...

Mhm luckily we could get around that. But MASON IS SOOOO CUTE!!! *Squeals like an asian schoolgirl*

And Ryan was so.... awkward. And Jaycee was.... awkward.... and Helena and Evelynn SOOO HAD THE HOTS FOR EACH OTHER!

Not judging.

Jesus Soup! You just ended the life of an innocent man who was just trying to help us out! Jeez and you didn't even check to see if everyone was there!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All Jason wants is to spend his time with Allie and Max is being a drama queen. LOOK AT JASON'S EYES! LOOK HOW SAD YOU MADE HIM!

Well you try hiding a secret life from your best friend. I mean come on one of his friends died, Jason's girlfriend abandoned all of them, and Max was to bare all of this on his shoulders, Plus there Sam's involvement in his life. I think Max deserves to be a drama queen at this moment

So much drama in his life, he needs to be like Mason. Only drama in his life.... is a life without waffles... T^T

Max would wish he could have that life… Also i just realized with my plans for his future will only add to this list…. Whelp i brought this on myself…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back