Camp Half-Blood Redefined

A really really REALLY long time ago! I wrote like eight long paragraphs and then saved it, as I trusted RPNation's draft saving system with all my heart, but it betrayed me and all my work was lost when I returned from vacation. So now I'm rewriting it, and now that we're heading to Greenland, I have not much choice but to leave off at Adelina's drakon battle in which she will get severely injured and healed by either Chiron or perhaps a hekatonkheire.

I hope it's up when I wake up. So that I can see what a far superior roleplayer can do to make my already terrible skills at this look that much worse.

Don't say that!! I'm not that great of a role player (as you can see I'm wicked slow and have had incredibly low motivation recently) and I think you've gotten much better than you were when you started! Yes, it will probably be up when you wake up if you wake up in five years xP

But that doesn't mean it IS still a turd either!

I have to .. go to sleep .. my eyes are closing ..... ahh ......

xfvnzlD.png

Meanwhile i found that image on /r/gaming

Julia! We did wait 20 minutes between our posts. 
Also how many pairings with Pepper are there? Whether they be Yuri or Crack?

We got PepperJack, (Jack X Pepper)

Ryper ( Ryan X Pepper)

Pethony (Anthony X Pepper)

Karper (Karan X Pepper)

Whoa okay xD

Ooh, Pethony! That would be cute tooo!!! Or it could be called Pepony but Pethony is probably better... PEPPERONY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back