Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Yeah, I liked the chimera fight! Pretty much all of us were realistic in that one. Except, wouldn't the chimera have been moving? It seemed like the chimera was just standing there breathing fire and swinging his/her tail.

YES it would be cool!!! People should become werewolves yes!

I don't know, I've been wanting to fight a drakon, which would be a lot harder to defeat than those, but I reserved that for just Adelina ... so she pretty much had no choice but to die anyway

Well, at least more people will treat them with more respect and pretend that they're actually intelligent and don't just 1) stand there waiting to be attacked or 2) attack but aren't intelligent enough to react to weapons

I mean, she might be able to live with the help of someone nice ... like, for instance, Chiron, but I don't know what he'd be doing there ... if I were Chiron I'd be in Greenland trying to save Vanessa because I'm pretty sure the whole no-direct-help-from-parents rule only applies to gods

I don't know what to post... Viola's probably moping in some corner somewhere, cursing everyone else's stupidity...

Will Chiron and Vanessa reconcile? I don't know. :3 Woah, wait! Y'all are on your way to Greenland at last?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back