Camp Half-Blood Redefined

No school today YESSSHHHH!!!!!!! I slept in like a boss!!!!!!!! But I don't get it. If my school is going to start school on Thursday and then have four days off in a row, why not just start it next Tuesday?

LuckyANDKitty said:
The Titans Curse is actually my least favorite PJO book.
What? I really like the Titan's Curse! Why don't you like it?

RyanJXavier said:
If Ryan gets shot then he gets effected by Cupid's arrow
Wha? But how can he be affected by Cupid's arrow if he's blind?

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]oh jeez.

[/QUOTE]
... I believe you mean, "oh-jeez-gia."

ANYWAY hmmm I think it should happen in Egypt ... someone ... or maybe TWO someones ... get blown up and sent to Ogygia

Alright so the whole monster-stalling plan sort of actually worked against my initial purpose so Adelina will either get severely injured or die ... depending where Chiron (or some other helpful immortal) is at this time ... and after I post I think I will make my new character ... still haven't decided on the name...

She's a girl (I said daughter of Morpheus somewhere back!) But maybe I'll change it to a guy because of gender imbalance ... though I had it all planned out for a girl ...

Well, these are going to be her powers (a sort of summary, I'll write them in more detail on the CS)

1) Dream Manipulation: She can manipulate her dreams and other people's dreams to portray a scene of anything. She can also connect her dreams with other people's dreams.

2) Mind Reading: I'm still not sure whether this should be their conscious or subconscious thoughts. I initially wanted her to be able to read their subconscious, but that would be pretty difficult. Reading people's conscious (as I said) wouldn't be much of an advantage anyway because many people don't even express their characters' conscious thoughts and emotions in their posts ...

Hmm I don't know if dracaenae will be healthy for our group. It seems like most of the monster attacks are just an abundant amount of easy-to-defeat monsters (but the Stymphalian birds are actually a lot harder to defeat than expressed in the RP) and I'm pretty sure the group will just do the same thing with the dracaenae as they did with the birds and the basilisks ... lots of dracaenae and they'll be like *slash slash dieee*. Numbers don't overwhelm our group which sort of annoys me, but maybe something like the Nemean lion as long as no one god mods and gets the lion to open his (or maybe her?) maw for more than a second and sticks a sword there on the first try

Last edited by a moderator:
MAYBE. I want it to match her picture and I found a picture that matches her personality and features I was looking for just now. Nia sounds like it matches her but I'm still thinking

BishopOfKings said:
Would Nia work Julia?
And we need another Chimera-like fight, but it should take a little longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dragons.

Minotaur.

Medusa?

Lycanthrope, Vyrkolakas, Telkhines?!

grinch-smile-o.gif

hFD6DA119

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

first off… Om My!!!

Second lets stay away from Lycans i don't want to have the few people who actually take a hit to become werewolves…. although that would be co- *slaps self* no Bishop don't think like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back