Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Well, not Adelina. Maybe a hekatonkheire can help her or something. Or maybe Chiron is there because he thought Vanessa was captured and taken to Brazil instead of Greenland.

Yes, we'll be going to Summit Camp 
So yeah, pretty much a Wakulla volcano incident (which consists of one or two characters being separated from the group and left behind while the rest go to the next destination, pretty much completely forgetting they exist, and the separated characters are severely wounded/killed due to their pure awesomeness and also do not end up meeting back with the group)

I know. I obviously don't want to. It's not going to be as emotional as Evy and Mason. If she lives, she won't have been hurt that badly. I'll try to make it as different as I can, but I'm pretty sure I won't be done before everyone leaves for Greenland. This time, I will try to have her meet back up with the group. I don't have to RP with anyone so it will (hopefully) be much easier. But I mean, it's either she passes out for a long time or I take a much, much longer time to write a post for over twenty-four hours about why she did not get back to the hotel before the middle of the night and find a plane ride by herself. It's not like I actually mean to reuse that incident.

XxJuliaxX said:
No school today YESSSHHHH!!!!!!! I slept in like a boss!!!!!!!! But I don't get it. If my school is going to start school on Thursday and then have four days off in a row, why not just start it next Tuesday?
What? I really like the Titan's Curse! Why don't you like it?

Wha? But how can he be affected by Cupid's arrow if he's blind?

... I believe you mean, "oh-jeez-gia."

ANYWAY hmmm I think it should happen in Egypt ... someone ... or maybe TWO someones ... get blown up and sent to Ogygia

Alright so the whole monster-stalling plan sort of actually worked against my initial purpose so Adelina will either get severely injured or die ... depending where Chiron (or some other helpful immortal) is at this time ... and after I post I think I will make my new character ... still haven't decided on the name...
He'll be effected once he sees again

AAHHH so you plan on making him see again 
But if Cupid shoots him while he's blind, he won't be affected until his eyes are fixed, right?

Oh okay. I have a plan! I think Cupid should shoot him, and then remember that he's blind, and then forget it, and then later, Vanessa and Pepper help fix his eye, and then he can see again and he looks at Pepper and BOOM! Ryper ship!

XxJuliaxX said:
Oh okay. I have a plan! I think Cupid should shoot him, and then remember that he's blind, and then forget it, and then later, Vanessa and Pepper help fix his eye, and then he can see again and he looks at Pepper and BOOM! Ryper ship!
Cupid's not shooting ryan he only has five love arrows and he already listed the five before in the ooc

But you can change one! Oh well, the plan was pretty awesome though. Right @Soul OMU ? Unless we're going for PepperJack instead.

Who should we change? Max, Pepper, Serafina, Lucas, or Viola? 
Maybe cupid will shoot ryan later after he shoots those five though?^

I don't know, he can shoot Pepper instead! But I just think it's cool that since he's blind, then it doesn't affect him but when his vision is fixed it works again, like the arrow is delayed, and then Cupid gets to lie to everyone when they ask "Cupid did you just shoot him?!" and he'll be like "No, I swear on the River Styx, I did not just shoot him!" 
It doesn't have to be Ryan, though ... maybe if someone else turns blind ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back