Camp Half-Blood Redefined

RyanJXavier said:
WHAT?! NOOOOOOOOOO this cray!
DUSK WHY?!????!!!!!!

TECHIE WHY?!?!?!?!???!!!!!!

NOOOOOO

*collapses and dies*
But it was excellent! At least the way it was written and portrayed.

XxJuliaxX said:
But I feel like we will remember them better if they have Mason's and Evy's powers. Like it might invoke sadness and anger and realization among the group.
Then Adelina can be burnt alive and Ryan can be slaughtered with various weapons.....yep realization, anger, sadness WORTH IT!

Techie yes it was excellent! But now I feel like running into a wall for no reason! WHY YOU GOTTA DIE MAN

FUDGE! ATTENTION EVERYONE! We need a frickin waffle and corvette ceremony to remember Mason and Evy!

I feel like we should all put their pictures in our siggies or something

BUT THEY DEFEATED THE SCIENTISTS IN CURITIBA SO MUCH MORE EASILY THAN THEY SHOULD HAVE ANYWAY! It's like they knew exactly what was going on when the scientist have such high technology and no I would not expect them to have minor flaws in the walls!

Friends we are gathered here today to honor two beloved characters and a ship. But don't mind the ship, the owner will find a new one.

XxJuliaxX said:
I feel like we should all put their pictures in our siggies or something
BUT THEY DEFEATED THE SCIENTISTS IN CURITIBA SO MUCH MORE EASILY THAN THEY SHOULD HAVE ANYWAY! It's like they knew exactly what was going on when the scientist have such high technology and no I would not expect them to have minor flaws in the walls!
Dafuq? 

Mintsong said:
Friends we are gathered here today to honor two beloved characters and a ship. But don't mind the ship, the owner will find a new one.
Dislike.

The scientists teleported to the next HQ in Greenland THAT'S WHERE SH*TS GONNA GO DOWN WHy? Adelina Mason and Evy weren't there! So I thought hey why not push it back a bit then and the prize can be NUGGET

WHY THE HECK IS TELEPORTED "MISSPELLED"

I HAVE NOTICED THAT MUCH LONGER AGO!!!!!!!!! AND I AM JUST AS OUTRAGED!

But ... It should have been harderr....

Dusk and I actually thought of putting our commandos in Brazil's HQ to harrass the demigods, but you know... Ryan kinda went crazy and typed up too much before we finished our catching up.

I too, am offended at their labeling of the word 'teleported'. Disgraceful.

Evy doesn't need a ceremony. Her castle is too busy showing up the pathetic mansion it nearly crushed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back