Camp Half-Blood Redefined

I don't feel guilty for skimming if it means I skip out on the train of depression

Well, your character doesn't know Evelynn or Mason, but you'll love them if you read all that.

AS IN, WITH BRUCE?! BECAUSE YOU FREAKING KILLED MASON?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

But damn, I need to have a chat with the freaking of Angel of Death because this is just cruel

Wait does this mean we might find people who have Evelyn and Mason's powers? *Holds Kitty* Its ok Kitty, you don't need to cry. *Notices puddle forming around them* Umm. Kitty you might be flooding the place

Yeah, I'm reading through it, since Julia is screaming about its literary excellence and important things hidden in the text.

You two have other characters, though? It would be a shame to not RP with you guys D:

Evy's are highly unlikely. Zairah, as Evy's mother, will likely protect her body from any of that and give her the proper respect she deserves. Possibly Mason as well, in respect for what she figures Evy would want. 

Holo said:
Do I have to read all that shiz?
No. Don't bother.

[QUOTE="Dusk Archon]Evy's are highly unlikely. Zairah, as Evy's mother, will likely protect her body from any of that and give her the proper respect she deserves. Possibly Mason as well, in respect for what she figures Evy would want.

[/QUOTE]
Say what?

savagePEST said:
Yeah, I'm reading through it, since Julia is screaming about its literary excellence and important things hidden in the text.
You two have other characters, though? It would be a shame to not RP with you guys D:
My only other characters consisted of those who just murdered my main one.

They have their spec ops characters. To kill people and stuff. You can RP with them if you want :3

.. Read it if you are interested in beholding absolute beauty.

But I feel like we will remember them better if they have Mason's and Evy's powers. Like it might invoke sadness and anger and realization among the group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back