Camp Half-Blood Redefined

...*facepalms*...ay putang ina nakakalito naman kayo ano ba talaga nag nangyayari! Takte naman oh! Ayusin niyo nga ang ginagawa niyo bago ko kayo batukan! *deep breath*

I need to read some A5 or something to bring my mood up! This OOC is seriously depressing right now. Where is an updated Wattpad Story when you need it!?!?

You know, I'm gonna read that update on the sequel to Percy Jackson Discovers Facebook. And maybe have a chat with Calum.

Nah. She just needs a new ship. The waffle boat is sunk. 

LuckyANDKitty said:
You know, I'm gonna read that update on the sequel to Percy Jackson Discovers Facebook. And maybe have a chat with Calum.
Cool story, bruh

I'm just gonna teleport to another dimension...because I no longer know what the hell is going on. 
I'm just gonna teleport to another dimension...because I no longer know what the hell is going on.

And ... and Evelynn was going to become Adelina's only friend .... She's the only person that Adelina really appreciated so far ... ;~;

It's okay, Savage. I've been basically inactive for most of our newer people. You're excused from having any feelings on the matter. Though if you read it, then my thanks to you. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back