Camp Half-Blood Redefined

XxJuliaxX said:
Please oh please read it. You'll only catch the part where Gade is concerned if you read everything very, very carefully. 
You won't regret it. It is seriously beautiful writing. What drove you all to read the Percy Jackson series again? Or any book, for that matter?
My teacher and the fact that I love reading. I can't wait for the Norse Mythology series!

If you love reading, then why can't you read beautiful writing like Her Majesty Overlord Queen Empress Lady Royal Madame Dusk the Awesome's and Techie's?

I read the end, happy? But at points I still skimmed a tad bit. And I know it's fantabulous but I just can't do it. I do that with my favorite books

Did you even read all of it, Mint?

Buuut ... Isn't the 574 pages in the Mark of Athena a bit more? 
YOU MUST REAAAAD ALL OF IT!!!!!!!!!!

Your effort is sincerely appreciated, Love, but if they don't want to read it they don't have to. Being forced to read something is just going to make them automatically dislike it.

If they didn't read it ... Then how do they know the meaning of life ... ; -; It is seriously some of the most sensational writing ever and how could some people not read it.. I guess they wouldn't cry if they were forced to read it ... they should read it because it is wonderful and gorgeous....

But it's ... it's - it's even better than Rick Riordan, maybe, I'd say ....

Bishop, you have my sincerest gratitude for reading and at least commenting on it. *Pats Corgi's head* Mint too, if you did read it, though you're a heartless bastard. ^_^

Oh well! The wheel of fate is turning . . . Rebel One! ACTION!

So I must have no soul or something cuz I didn't cry at all. Well, Evelynn's death was touching...

Well no one will know. :) That's why it ends there. Bruce, Anivia, Ezekiel, and Zairah move on. There were no living demigods around there to tell the story to the Roleplayers, And the characters know nothing of this xD So don't you dare METAGAME THIS OR I'LL HAUNT YOUR FUCKING DREAMS!

But you had to read the whole thing ... Or you didn't get the effect ... Because when I read it like two weeks ago, I felt like crying to be very honest.

I like Kitty and Bishop. They are some of my favorite people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back