Camp Half-Blood Redefined

I just read the last page. Thanks for posting for Anivia for me, Her Majesty Overlord Queen Empress Lady Royal Madame Dusk the Awesome :3 BUT I CAN'T ... I CAN'T READ ...the rest.....

Well, it's only shielded from your signature!

Also what does everyone have against 5Sauce? If you look at Sir Hood in the back you can tell he's wearing shorts under the underwear -which is filled with paper with questions written on it.

Good idea, Mint. It is the best idea you've had yet.

Sort of! I want to skim over the last ten pages again. But you can post.

Guys, you're reading all the Mason and Evelynn stuff, right? Because there is a part that concerns a lot of your characters GREATLY, and you won't catch it unless you read it very, very carefully. 
My love! Remember, you must edit the Disney World part?

Oh, yes. Wait until Mason and Evelynn are done. Read everything very, very carefully. Absorb the spectacular writing.

It's a fact: Anything that's too long I won't read. I can't bring myself to read the entire thing because there's stuff not important to me so I just skim. So please do tell what this is.

OH MY GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 
It's never too long if it's fabulous writing. Read it. 
I'm begging you on my hands and knees. It's dreadfully important. These little details. You have to read EVERYTHING very carefully.

I know they've got tracking devices and can steal our powers though 

XxJuliaxX said:
OH MY GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 
It's never too long if it's fabulous writing. Read it. 
I'm begging you on my hands and knees. It's dreadfully important. These little details. You have to read EVERYTHING very carefully.
Nope, I can't do it. I already have a very short attention span as it is when it comes to that RP

Yeah, of course. But you have to read everything. You won't regret it. Who could resist such delicious writing? Seriously, though. It is extraordinary writing and I would read it even if it wasn't relevant to our characters. But it is very relevant. VERY RELEVANT. 
Pleeeease. I'm begging you. Read one paragraph at a time. Absorb the awesomeness. 
IF I CAN STAND TO LOOK AT YOUR ABSOLUTELY REVOLTING SIGNATURE ALL THE TIME, THEN YOU CAN STAND TO READ MAGNILOQUENT, GORGEOUS WRITING FROM HER MAJESTY OVERLORD QUEEN EMPRESS LADY ROYAL MADAME DUSK THE AWESOME AND TECHIE

And thus, after delivering her word, she vanished once more into the void from whence she came.

Book of Dusk 73-11

Please oh please read it. You'll only catch the part where Gade is concerned if you read everything very, very carefully. 
You won't regret it. It is seriously beautiful writing. What drove you all to read the Percy Jackson series again? Or any book, for that matter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back