Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Cower in fear, cover your eyes, go to that place where you feel safe. Trust in the lies, tell yourself you'll be fine...but you can't deny...THE CHILLS UP YOUR SPINE!

No! Don't just post! Wait a very long time until I catch up! I keep getting distracted with other things. 
RYAN GUESS WHAT WE SAVED FROM WHAT PLACE ON FATHER'S DAY 
I find it extremely odd how some characters assume things that they wouldn't know unless they had outside information like we RPers do

Like how Violet could have easily been a daughter of Ares but people thought she would be a daughter of Athena because she was a daughter of Athena, and how Max knew Ryan was Ryan

XxJuliaxX said:
No! Don't just post! Wait a very long time until I catch up! I keep getting distracted with other things. 
RYAN GUESS WHAT WE SAVED FROM WHAT PLACE ON FATHER'S DAY 
I find it extremely odd how some characters assume things that they wouldn't know unless they had outside information like we RPers do
Like how Violet could have easily been a daughter of Ares but people thought she would be a daughter of Athena because she was a daughter of Athena, and how Max knew Ryan was Ryan
That's the Julia I've missed sooooo much

Okay guilty for doing the daughter of Athena thing. But I did speak up a bit about everyone recognizing Ryan so easily with a whole new face.

Cheesecake from cheesecake factory?

Pie from....pie factory?

But howwwwwwwwwww

YES I GOT OREO DREAM EXTREME CHEESECAKE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

You're welcome!

I mean, you CAN post, but it will probably take quite a bit longer for me to catch up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back