Camp Half-Blood Redefined

You are the most amazing person in the world, Her Majesty Overlord Queen Empress Lady Royal Madame Dusk the Awesome <333 I'm glad I was missed, but something went wrong with the internet and some people came over to fix it and then I went to a music festival right after school ended where I stayed with a host family for a few days and had like lessons with these super professional pianists and okay yesterday we had to perform and I got to the end of my piece and my left hand got stuck LITERALLY three notes before the end and I went back to the only checkpoint I could think of which was more than a page before that and then I literally played the ending FIVE TIMES before finally getting it right IN FRONT OF A LOT OF PEOPLE

Awwwww!!!! You deserve a hug, perhaps a torturous one, but I am in the middle of a hug with the most wonderful person in the world so too bad.

HI HOLO!!! Yes, I'm trying to get through the RP AND EVERYTHING I'VE MISSED so don't expect a response from me, for like, a long time -_- !!!

*Snuggles, just happy you're back* Okay. Sounds like you had a pretty eventful time. I thought maybe you had gone on an after school vacation, but didn't expect your internet to be crummy. I shall just quietly snuggle you until you're caught up.

Cupid just yelled for alec's help...but okay fine! Dismiss it like it was never heard! I see how it is kitty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*continues to snuggle with Her Majesty Overlord Queen Empress Lady Royal Madame Dusk the Awesome happily* ^-^

Oh my gosh, it made me so sad to see Ace talk about Evelynn

I still need to read ... 20 more pages.. ; -; I took a break though 
Let me get the link to the post! It's on page 258 I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back