Camp Half-Blood Redefined

technically isn't it fatal to the people i push off cliffs. And eh, i kinda already am except for the Fox part. Im a rare breed of Corgi called a foxx.

It is fatal to both! The disease causes you to very gradually die painfully! And now you are permanently both a fox and a foxx!

No, Bishop, don't be selfish! You have to learn to share the treats that you take for granted!

Cierra, you're always welcome . . . *shadily opens the side of my long black trench coat, revealing a variety of muffins in various colors, flavors, and designs while tipping my fedora mysteriously*

No!!! *flaps hands at squirt bottle and splashes the water back* Bishop! You can't have them all for yourself, you know! When did you get this selfish?

HUFF!!!! I thought I was on your "I will 99% of the time I will not push off a cliff list"

BishopOfKings said:
You, Dusk, Kitty, and Lucky are on my I will 99% of the time I will not push off a cliff list
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SO MUCH FOR THAT!!!

*opens side of mysterious black trench coat that is mysteriously not flapping as I am falling and extracts a muffin that both temporarily relieves PEOOAC and permanently causes the consumer to smell like coffee while I plummet into the abyss and flings the muffin over the edge of the cliff*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back