Camp Half-Blood Redefined

Cierra isn't dead and she's turning 16 years old tomorrow and we will celebrate! Isn't this grand!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thank you, Julia! I have a weak spot for pictures like this. The art is so amazing and the content is superb. And that's why I changed it. Matched a little too well to pass on.

*waves to Kitty*

I was wishing for snow this year, but once it came and kept coming I officially hated mother nature.....

YAY!!!! KITTY'S BACK!!!!!!

I have successfully served four death muffins

To Soupy: the brown apple cinnamon cookie muffin that turns him into the box that got ignited and diminished

To Bishop: the cream-colored strawberry muffin that turns him into a fox and a foxx combined with the fatal PEOOAC syndrome

To Bishop: the tan coffee muffin that temporarily relieves his PEOOAC and permanently causes him to smell strongly of coffee

To Cierra: the toasted brown muffin with large ripe blueberries that turns her into an Easter egg

I LOVE snow!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow days are totally worth extra days at the end!! We had quite a lot of snow days, and I was SOOO psyched! I would never be able to live somewhere without snow!

OH MY GOSH YOU ARE SOOO LUCKY CIERRA!!!!!!

School lasts until the end of June for me even without the extra days

Wow.... Sucks to be you Shady Muffin Seller With Awesome Beard Named Julia

Wow lol. And I'm from a small town in KY so we're not allowed by state law to go past mid June I believe lol.

Normally we'd get out late April lol. And this week is the last one before our finals week. We have ours all next week on he last days of school.

I shall try and remember that Shady Muffin Seller Hapa With Awesome Beard Who Is A Princess Named Julia

Uhhhh *looks at muffins before hesitantly taking one* This isn't going to kill me or give me some type of disease right?

It seems that you have picked the chocolate one that is made of chocolate in the dough and chocolate chips . . . Well, we'll have to see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back